So here is my day so far. My portable used tank was full. It empty's through a valve and a hose using air pressure. You close the main valve from the drain pan hook up your and turn the air valve on. Of course with the hose in a empty container.

The main valve failed.

Oil departed the drain pan at 100 psi.

I was standing beside the tank.

Ceiling covered in oil. I was covered in oil. The Vettes cover took some collateral damage. And of course the garage floor was swi in used oil.

On a related note are the soft factory car covers washable?
:angry-argh:

Wow Al. That's nasty. Can't say on the factory covers but my Corsa cover gets the washing machine every year in the spring to help rid the surface of the dust. I have to wait til Brenda isn't home though cause every once in a while when the spin cycle hits, the washing machine tries to dance across the basement floor...lol...

Reactions: LE BARON
Useless without pics!!
(sorry)
Partial clean up and my ceiling.
E675FCA6-AE1B-47A2-A8EB-4BE32A9AEF4E.jpeg
11777E0E-1F76-44D6-B367-44F9688B0B35.jpeg

So here is my day so far. My portable used tank was full. It empty's through a valve and a hose using air pressure. You close the main valve from the drain pan hook up your and turn the air valve on. Of course with the hose in a empty container.

The main valve failed.

Ceiling covered in oil. I was covered in oil. The Vettes cover took some collateral damage. And of course the garage floor was swi in used oil.

And just when you were thinking there is not much to do today!

Well..... Day 10 and still feeling fine... Best guess is we avoided contamination on the way home..... Hoorah !

Sunny here again today and I was outside when I noticed I had a visitor standing in the yard... He was wearing snowshoes so he obviously had snuck around my gate.
Said he heard I was into music and asked if he could jam with me a bit. I told him I was in isolation due to the Covid 19 virus scare but he said "sno problem" so I said sure and we went into the man cave for some tunes. As it was, he only knew one song. Something about a guy named Frosty but it was a good tune. Was all kewl and we were drinking beer and having a good time until I noticed he was peeing on my floor. That was it. I told him he had to leave. He appears to be sticking around outside but doesn't seem to be causing any problems so I told him he could stay just until it got warmer. Here's a pic....

frosty.jpg

Well..... Day 10 and still feeling fine... Best guess is we avoided contamination on the way home..... Hoorah !

Sunny here again today and I was outside when I noticed I had a visitor standing in the yard... He was wearing snowshoes so he obviously had snuck around my gate.
Said he heard I was into music and asked if he could jam with me a bit. I told him I was in isolation due to the Covid 19 virus scare but he said "sno problem" so I said sure and we went into the man cave for some tunes. As it was, he only knew one song. Something about a guy named Frosty but it was a good tune. Was all kewl and we were drinking beer and having a good time until I noticed he was peeing on my floor. That was it. I told him he had to leave. He appears to be sticking around outside but doesn't seem to be causing any problems so I told him he could stay just until it got warmer. Here's a pic....

View attachment 37917
CORONA beer I hope.

The main valve failed.

I wash my soft indoor cover ever year.. so far its holding up.

No worry there.... Had my new flight boarding passes with United when Air Canada sent me a text... We regret to inform you your original flight has been cancelled... Not so much as an indication they were trying to reschedule something for me or anything... Totally a ' you are $hit outta luck' text... Air Canada is all smiles and service until they have your money....

No worry there.... Had my new flight boarding passes with United when Air Canada sent me a text... We regret to inform you your original flight has been cancelled... Not so much as an indication they were trying to reschedule something for me or anything... Totally a ' you are $hit outta luck' text... Air Canada is all smiles and service until they have your money....
Even when they are disembarking passengers in Gimli Manitoba.......

• Clever
Reactions: ddgermann
Even when they are disembarking passengers in Gimli Manitoba.......

Ahhhhhh.... the Gimli Glider.... This is you pilot. Sorry to all passengers but we ran out of fuel and have to glide in to a race track in Gimli Manitoba... HANG ON!..... Glad I wasn't on that flight.... errrr.... you weren't the pilot by any chance Al?.... :rofl:

Ahhhhhh.... the Gimli Glider.... This is you pilot. Sorry to all passengers but we ran out of fuel and have to glide in to a race track in Gimli Manitoba... HANG ON!..... Glad I wasn't on that flight.... errrr.... you weren't the pilot by any chance Al?.... :rofl:
Lol. No. However am well acquainted with the flight and the issues. Math is hard.....

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread