You probably took it off to write your response lol. Aug 12 right?
Correct.

Reactions: Jack Raccoon!
Hi everyone, well it's just about that time for me to order again. Started with Coupe before the HTC's were being built
and then tried out the convertible. Z06 is still not available for me.
Just wondering from those out there that have had both, if you were going to do it all over again, which would you
choose and why?
The HTC is gorgeous ... its a Corvette after all ...

But I'm a coupe guy .... trivial as it is I love the fact that the engine is visible

Love the look from the back with the open air vents and the fastback glass

Let my cousin drive my C8 once with me in the passenger seat , He was working the car pretty good and me as a passenger was able to witness the engine slamming all the gears ... that never gets old .

Papa, you pretty much summed up what many other have said. In my coupe, I had the transparent top, and left in the sun it would get so hot, you couldn't remove it with microfiber rags or you would burn your hand. Even if it wasn't hot, it would get finger prints all over it when you went to take off or put on, hence using the rags each time. It's so much easier to have the HTC, I decided to go back to one with Z51, mag ride and front lift like I had in my coupe. I read on the other thread your missing mag ride this time...perhaps another HTC order is in the future for you?
I don't think I can go through the wait again ( first world problems I know). When I ordered my 2020 coupe I was supposed to get the car within 6 months but I had to endure a strike at the plant and then covid delays. I ended up getting the car 14 months later. When I ordered my 23 HTC again it took about 16 months and the dealer made a mistake and forgot to add the magride.

I'm getting used to the car without the magride and I just don't think I can handle another wait. Unless I get a Z06 allocation I wont be ordering another C8 for a while.

I don't think I can go through the wait again ( first world problems I know). When I ordered my 2020 coupe I was supposed to get the car within 6 months but I had to endure a strike at the plant and then covid delays. I ended up getting the car 14 months later. When I ordered my 23 HTC again it took about 16 months and the dealer made a mistake and forgot to add the magride.

I'm getting used to the car without the magride and I just don't think I can handle another wait. Unless I get a Z06 allocation I wont be ordering another C8 for a while.
Papa, if your dealer forgot to add magride without getting a final approval from you, it's on them, and a perfect excuse for them to do a re-order for you immediately!
You have your car until then and will make some money on your trade in when the new one comes in! Your not dealing with a discontinued car colour or options so you should be good for another! Did you also leave off the carbon flash painted mirrors and rear spoiler to match your painted roof and nacelles or did the dealer miss that one as well?

Reactions: Bunny hop
Papa, if your dealer forgot to add magride without getting a final approval from you, it's on them, and a perfect excuse for them to do a re-order for you immediately!
You have your car until then and will make some money on your trade in when the new one comes in! Your not dealing with a discontinued car colour or options so you should be good for another! Did you also leave off the carbon flash painted mirrors and rear spoiler to match your painted roof and nacelles or did the dealer miss that one as well?
I would only do that if they put me at the top of the list. I'm not willing to wait again. I left off the black mirrors and spoiler on purpose as my plan is to put an aftermarket spoiler on it so I figured why pay the extra.

I would only do that if they put me at the top of the list. I'm not willing to wait again. I left off the black mirrors and spoiler on purpose as my plan is to put an aftermarket spoiler on it so I figured why pay the extra.
Prob not worth the wait just for the mag ride

I was struggling as to get mag ride or not ... ended up not getting it

Sometimes I wish i did get it but for the most part I love the ride nonetheless

In an ocean of spoiler options ... what do you like ?

If they made the mistake, you should be the next allocation they get. Did you ask initially? Right now I am following up on a lead I have to get the visible carbon fiber high wing that Chevrolet charges $7935 for, from overseas for substantially less . It's solid CF with CF stanchions. They have just announced a 5ZW Visible Carbon Fiber two-stanchion spoiler, but it may be another $8,000 option for 2024.

Prob not worth the wait just for the mag ride

I was struggling as to get mag ride or not ... ended up not getting it

Sometimes I wish i did get it but for the most part I love the ride nonetheless

In an ocean of spoiler options ... what do you like ?
My plan is to get the Paragon Version 3 duckbill like the one below. I also like the standard Z06 spoiler so if someone makes a copy for the regular Stingray I may consider it.

blue vert.jpeg

I have the HTC and 😍 love it. Would not get the hard top. Takes up all your trunk space. I need room for two sets of golf clubs in my trunk ALL the time. Never go anywhere without them.
HTC is so convenient. My wife loves the convertible and wants it down all the time. We live on the west coast so we are enjoying our summer.

Reactions: Johnny21C8
My plan is to get the Paragon Version 3 duckbill like the one below. I also like the standard Z06 spoiler so if someone makes a copy for the regular Stingray I may consider it.

View attachment 111811
Thats a great choice ..... I have been checking that one out also just make sure its the one that covers all the holes cuz I think they have one that doesnt .

Dam that thing looks huge !!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.