Jul 25, 2012
mississauga
VetteCoins
Car
1974 stingray 4speed
Not sure if anyone saw this new show out of Vegas with Danny the guy that's always on pawn stars. The first show had this guy who built a twin engine all custom made wow not sure how he did it. Then they tried buying some old cars he had one was a 69 vette yellow they offered 15 gran he turned it down lol not sure how they are restoring cars for 15 -20 gran like they did with the mustang fastback lol cool show

Yeah I did cool show. Back to back episodes, interesting and fun to watch. I hope they make this a full season like they did with American Restoration.

tonight's episode featured a 67 GTO which i think is one of the cleanest classic designs to ever come out of detroit. however what they did to the car in the show was, in my opinion, god awfull. even the colour didn't suit the car. anyone agree or am i too much of a purist ? :eek:

not so much butchered colin, more like poorly chosen esthetics. painted bumpers, blacked out grill and headlight trim and paint that just didn't look right on a G.T.O. i always felt that the bright work on those early G.T.O.'s really set them apart. might just be me but it's like putting a mustache on the mona lisa !!! :eek:

All that nonsense with the practical joking was a waste of time watching. Is it just me or does anyone else get the sense that this isn't reality TV but rather staged and directed, and just some poor acting at times?

All that nonsense with the practical joking was a waste of time watching. Is it just me or does anyone else get the sense that this isn't reality TV but rather staged and directed, and just some poor acting at times?

Wouldn't surprise me. As far as I can tell most of these type of shows are scripted -- some are fun to watch anyway..

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.