This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Corvette Crash Saskatoon

Yah, that is nuts. More bad press for the Corvette. I'm glad they did not hurt anyone.

I may be out Thursday. We'll see how this week goes. Hopefully the weather is nice!

It has been dry enough for about a week and a half now. But time and money prevail once again. I am hoping to replate my car this week. I dunno about Riley.....maybe I'll take his for a spin too.

T

It's not out yet, if this week goes well, it will be out. I'm hoping Wednesday but it all depends on if a cheque comes in the mail.

That cheque might also mean a new welder if you don't mind having another welder in your shop T.

It has been dry enough for about a week and a half now. But time and money prevail once again. I am hoping to replate my car this week. I dunno about Riley.....maybe I'll take his for a spin too.

T

I agree...time and money, especially the latest !! Gas is just too expensive....every time I feel like steping on it for a bit I look at the gauge and you can see the needle moving

I replaced my steering hoses, oil and lube and she is ready to go! needs a good wash though