Yah, that is nuts. More bad press for the Corvette. I'm glad they did not hurt anyone.

I may be out Thursday. We'll see how this week goes. Hopefully the weather is nice!

It has been dry enough for about a week and a half now. But time and money prevail once again. I am hoping to replate my car this week. I dunno about Riley.....maybe I'll take his for a spin too.

T

It's not out yet, if this week goes well, it will be out. I'm hoping Wednesday but it all depends on if a cheque comes in the mail.

That cheque might also mean a new welder if you don't mind having another welder in your shop T.

It has been dry enough for about a week and a half now. But time and money prevail once again. I am hoping to replate my car this week. I dunno about Riley.....maybe I'll take his for a spin too.

T

I agree...time and money, especially the latest !! Gas is just too expensive....every time I feel like steping on it for a bit I look at the gauge and you can see the needle moving :rofl:

I replaced my steering hoses, oil and lube and she is ready to go! needs a good wash though

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.