According to my dealer, my order was placed on the "order bank" (whatever that is) on Saturday March 14 and it would definitely be a 2020 model, since it was one of two allocations they'd just received for 2020 and they were the last 2020's they'd get. I was sent a "GM OrderWorkBench" 3 page document with a "preliminary order detail" number along with a "BAC" number. I was told that barring a plant shut-down due to COVID-19, I should get delivery in June. Can I call the GM "help line" to find out if my order made it to the "sold order (SRE)" status before the March 18 cut-off? Anyone have any thoughts on how to check out my build status? Best to go back to my dealer, or better to get the info direct from GM? Any help appreciated.

According to my dealer, my order was placed on the "order bank" (whatever that is) on Saturday March 14 and it would definitely be a 2020 model, since it was one of two allocations they'd just received for 2020 and they were the last 2020's they'd get. I was sent a "GM OrderWorkBench" 3 page document with a "preliminary order detail" number along with a "BAC" number. I was told that barring a plant shut-down due to COVID-19, I should get delivery in June. Can I call the GM "help line" to find out if my order made it to the "sold order (SRE)" status before the March 18 cut-off? Anyone have any thoughts on how to check out my build status? Best to go back to my dealer, or better to get the info direct from GM? Any help appreciated.
You definitely got the order in in time. The only issue we face is will they be able to build all the orders they have AS 2020's.

There are still more 2020 allocations coming. They can match us to an allocation, but there is a chance they will be built as 2021's. It's all up to GM and how they build the cars. They seem to be built by area (Canada, U.S. east etc.) or colours or options

There are still more 2020 allocations coming. They can match us to an allocation, but there is a chance they will be built as 2021's. It's all up to GM and how they build the cars. They seem to be built by area (Canada, U.S. east etc.) or colours or options
Thanks Murray appreciate it. Just waiting to hear back from my dealership to see what my status is....

Murray Chevrolet click bait
Yeah I never actually called but normaly Murray Chev is pretty good about advertisements so I figure I would mention it in case someone wanted to call. Personally I'm waiting on a C8 Z06 after at least 1 or even 2 years of production. Too many issues or let's call them improvements and the price get so much cheaper if you wait. Dont get me wrong I love all of the hype because without it GM would not continue making the vette. Someone told me the best covette is the next one lol.

I expect in a parallel dimension somewhere that that post may possibly have something to do with this thread, but I for one can't seem to make the connection. If someone would like to enlighten me, it would be much appreciated. 👽

If anyone is seriously interested in the purchase of a Elkhart Lake Blue C8 that is at status 3400 with a VIN at MSRP in Ontario you can send me a PM. I would buy this car today but already have a $50 000 trade with another dealer so I'm stuck. I have all the specs it's a 2LT with a $87 000 MSRP. This car will be in Canada in a month or so.

Gilles

Reactions: ABC
This just in. My dealer has an Arctic white, 2LT, Z51, front lift, mag ride, adrenalin red interior, 5k Pro Pack. $110k out the door. Only interested buyers will be considered for viewing. First come first serve. Wheatons in Red Deer. Tyler Gabora, Fleet Manager. Cell is 403 350 6408. I'm guessing by the price that this is over MSRP. Tell him Eric sent you if there's anyone out there interested.

Reactions: OttawaKev
This just in. My dealer has an Arctic white, 2LT, Z51, front lift, mag ride, adrenalin red interior, 5k Pro Pack. $110k out the door. Only interested buyers will be considered for viewing. First come first serve. Wheatons in Red Deer. Tyler Gabora, Fleet Manager. Cell is 403 350 6408. I'm guessing by the price that this is over MSRP. Tell him Eric sent you if there's anyone out there interested.

improper post in my opinion.
are they a sponsor, no

name and phone number is improper, what is the mark?

please report yourself to a moderator

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.