I plugged in the options to the chev.ca "build" and came up with $89,853 + gst. That allows for the Z51 package and everything else mentioned except the "5K Pro Pack" which is a mystery to me. BUT if we add that $5,000 to the $89,853, then tack on gst to the $94,853 (since the $110K is "out the door" which presumably includes gst) I come up with a total of $99,595.65 which suggests the dealer is adding on another $10,000 to the sale price. Perhaps when compared to eBay pricing, that's not bad? For anyone with cash burning a hole in their pocket and w/o any chance of seeing a 2020 C8, maybe it'll be sold soon...

Now if it was a CONVERTIBLE, it would be more tempting to me if I knew for sure I'd have to wait for a 2021...although to satisfy my "better half" I may have to work as a "yard-jockey" for the dealership cleaning and parking their cars, to pay off that extra $10,000 with sweat-equity...

Reactions: ABC
2020 C8 FOR SALE
Elkhart Lake Blue Metallic
Sky Cool Grey
2LT with GT2 seats
Front Lift
Carbon Fibre Interior
Two Tone Seats
Battery Protection

Very close to my own build spec. But while a little ahead of my 3000 status, not sure worth trying to get out of my existing order.

Reactions: OttawaKev
improper post in my opinion.
are they a sponsor, no

name and phone number is improper, what is the mark?

please report yourself to a moderator
This is not a dealer advertising. This is me throwing a lead out there for anyone still looking for a C8 that's actually on site. If you feel it's inappropriate, report me yourself. :rolleyes:

This just in. My dealer has an Arctic white, 2LT, Z51, front lift, mag ride, adrenalin red interior, 5k Pro Pack. $110k out the door. Only interested buyers will be considered for viewing. First come first serve. Wheatons in Red Deer. Tyler Gabora, Fleet Manager. Cell is 403 350 6408. I'm guessing by the price that this is over MSRP. Tell him Eric sent you if there's anyone out there interested.

SOLD SOLD SOLD!

This is not a dealer advertising. This is me throwing a lead out there for anyone still looking for a C8 that's actually on site. If you feel it's inappropriate, report me yourself. :rolleyes:

I think your post was appropriate: informative and especially helpful for someone wanting to buy a 2020 C8 coupe. So thanks for the effort. I wonder what it sold for: how much over MSRP with Bowling Green production having started again?

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Welcome to CCF. What number are you on their MY21 list?
i was told the list is roughly 130 people long but includes those waiting for z06, grand sport, Zora, Zr1 and everything in between. I know i have no chance until maybe March/April 2021 allocations so im not going to worry about it.

i was told the list is roughly 130 people long but includes those waiting for z06, grand sport, Zora, Zr1 and everything in between. I know i have no chance until maybe March/April 2021 allocations so im not going to worry about it.
You may need to get another refundable deposit in somewhere else to increase your odds in getting a MY 21 C8. Good luck!

Reactions: OttawaKev and ABC
Ontario > new blood 🔫
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: ABC
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.