Not sure if it is allowed to post from another blog site. No offense to CCF but this is what I had read on the High Wing Spoiler

Other blogs are fine. Posting links to other forums is not. Copying and pasting content with credit to the writer from another forum is ok.
Given the amount of new members lately, with many coming from other forums, this would probably be a good opportunity to attach the link to our CCF User Manual and Rules in case there may be a couple of you that haven't read it yet.... lol....

Reactions: Nik and ABC
While I do not disagree with everything shared in the previous few posts, the one thing I'm questioning is whether or not the Z51 spoiler will be installed at the factory when the high wing is ordered.

I suspect that it will, but right now I do not know 100% for sure what the case will be.

Reactions: Canadianclassics
When an if you
While I do not disagree with everything shared in the previous few posts, the one thing I'm questioning is whether or not the Z51 spoiler will be installed at the factory when the high wing is ordered.

I suspect that it will, but right now I do not know 100% for sure what the case will be.
When you find out EJ I would appreciate knowing...thanks!

Hey Guys,

Anybody have any idea on potential lease rates / residuals. When would these be coming out assuming customer C8's will be arriving in a month or so. Or is GM only going to be doing financing on the C8?
Also does anyone know what is the residual differences from 1lt, 2lt, 3lt?

Thanks
I think you could use this to spitball this is from a dealership here in Ottawa that I found last night, remember its just approximations and some numbers can be changed to reflect what different rates would do to the price as well I am thinking the build effects it as well :)

Buy/Lease Build Estimator for CDN Market from CDN Dealers page that has C8 build options.

Cheers,

Kevin

We may be able to offer more 2020 Corvettes to those who are looking.
That's why I love abiut this forum (information in real time)...just emailing back and forth with the manager at the dealership where I placed my order who said the total opposite...that GM is behind (we all know that) and they have given a "verbal" on honouring the 2020 price for unfilled orders and then I come on here and EJ has allocation. Will work through the day to see what he has further to say....maybe head your way EJ if I dont like what hear.

Reactions: EJChevy
That's why I love abiut this forum (information in real time)...just emailing back and forth with the manager at the dealership where I placed my order who said the total opposite...that GM is behind (we all know that) and they have given a "verbal" on honouring the 2020 price for unfilled orders and then I come on here and EJ has allocation. Will work through the day to see what he has further to say....maybe head your way EJ if I dont like what hear.

Great news for those on the hunt for a 2020 C8.... Sounds like there is hope.

This just in. I have a dealer friend who received additional allocations today. I anyone in Alberta is interested, he has two openings in this allocation. PM me for details if interested or if you know someone looking for a C8. Please note, he will not entertain out of province buyers. These will likely not be available more that a day or so... Just sayin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.