Hey Guys,

Anybody have any idea on potential lease rates / residuals. When would these be coming out assuming customer C8's will be arriving in a month or so. Or is GM only going to be doing financing on the C8?
Also does anyone know what is the residual differences from 1lt, 2lt, 3lt?

Thanks

Hey Guys,

Anybody have any idea on potential lease rates / residuals. When would these be coming out assuming customer C8's will be arriving in a month or so. Or is GM only going to be doing financing on the C8?
Also does anyone know what is the residual differences from 1lt, 2lt, 3lt?

Thanks

That information is not available yet.

I would be interested in those numbers too. Not sure it can be accurately predicted at this point so early in the roll out. I suspect that for a year, until all demand is satisfied. Probably the statistics on the C7 will then hold up for the C8. I may be wrong, but I thought GM got out of the finance or lease game. They sell the contract out to third party banks. I did a 0% finance option on my current 2016 Buick Enclave and the "loan" is actually with TD Bank. I would assume that the rates will be top dollar. No need to discount for this car.

I will announce the programs on my forum the day they come out.

Taking a wild guess using the 2019/2020 Silverado as a base, I'd say residuals would be around 70% +/- 5% for a 2-year lease and interest rates will be 3.9% or 4.9%. Financing rates will probably be 4.99% or 5.99%. No monetary discounts.

Great information on here. So glad I joined yesterday. Placed my order in early December, the day before it was announced that production would be pushed out to February. Great to see that some of us are getting firm dates. I have not heard anything yet. My dealership is in the Toronto but is not a big Corvette seller...hope I at least get mine by August to enjoy a few weeks before it gets put away. I ordered an LT2 in Blade Silver, red and black GT2 seats, dual tops, Z51, FE4, Carbon Flash Mirrors, Red Calipers and Red Engine Appearance package, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels and the name plaque. Mudflaps and cover were thrown in by the dealership. Have a question on the high spoiler...with it being an LPO if I order it does my C8 come from the factory with the regular Z51 spoiler and the high spoiler comes with it in a box? Also would like to know the part code for the black rocker molding, not the high $$ carbon fiber ones. Thanks !

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Great information on here. So glad I joined yesterday. Placed my order in early December, the day before it was announced that production would be pushed out to February. Great to see that some of us are getting firm dates. I have not heard anything yet. My dealership is in the Toronto but is not a big Corvette seller...hope I at least get mine by August to enjoy a few weeks before it gets put away. I ordered an LT2 in Blade Silver, red and black GT2 seats, dual tops, Z51, FE4, Carbon Flash Mirrors, Red Calipers and Red Engine Appearance package, Front Lift, Carbon Flash Wheels and the name plaque. Mudflaps and cover were thrown in by the dealership. Have a question on the high spoiler...with it being an LPO if I order it does my C8 come from the factory with the regular Z51 spoiler and the high spoiler comes with it in a box? Also would like to know the part code for the black rocker molding, not the high $$ carbon fiber ones. Thanks !
Your dealership is throwing in stuff, good for you and NIIIIICE to
know...

Reactions: ABC
Now I need to figure out whether to add the high wing spoiler or not. I am unsure if I will put it on right away so just want to know if the car will still get the regular Z51 spoiler that would normally be removed at the dealership.

That's a good question. Maybe some of the dealer reps here in the group can chime in. I did not want the high wing so not an issue for me. I did read that it was a dealer installed feature. So my guess is that you would get the regular wing with the Z51 and the high wing was a bolt on. Makes sense that you would keep both in case you wanted to revert back to the stock look.

Reactions: Canadianclassics
That's a good question. Maybe some of the dealer reps here in the group can chime in. I did not want the high wing so not an issue for me. I did read that it was a dealer installed feature. So my guess is that you would get the regular wing with the Z51 and the high wing was a bolt on. Makes sense that you would keep both in case you wanted to revert back to the stock look.

I do not have concrete information on this, but I imagine the Z51 wing will be installed at the factory. If this is the case, then both should be available when you take delivery.

We have a number of customers who have ordered the high wing spoiler. I feel this will be a "wait and see what happens" situation.

Yes that does make a lot of sense. Thanks!

I do not have concrete information on this, but I imagine the Z51 wing will be installed at the factory. If this is the case, then both should be available when you take delivery.

We have a number of customers who have ordered the high wing spoiler. I feel this will be a "wait and see what happens" situation.
Thanks!

Not sure if it is allowed to post from another blog site. No offense to CCF but this is what I had read on the High Wing Spoiler
That works for me. Not sure when or if I will put it on but want to have it should I decide later. Thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.