Dec 31, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
19 Z06 3LZ
Province
ON
Hey Guys,
I was looking for something to protect my corvette and out of my research these were the best I could find. Not cheap but worth it. Also some people wonder how much the XL sticks out of the fender. I think it looks great, way better than factory. Also I bought them, and am not selling them so this is an honest review (not sponsored). I shot a video and posted to my channel. Here is the review if anyone is considering these (I must say I have no chips on my car). I put these on when my car was new.

Reactions: Matt_Orleans
Well worth it indeed. I installed them on mine day one and no regrets. Some people have asked me how much more the XL stick out, so I did the vid and it also shows (as you would know) how easy they are to install. Many people don't realize how many rock chips you can get until you look up close when you detail your car. These really save the body from rock chips. Thanks for the comment!!

They look great on a Z51 as well. I also purchased from them black acrylic marker lights, 3 stage spoiler, splitter and the large conards. You do pay a little more but they look and fit just perfect.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Had a look at them down at the NCM 25th in Bowling Green. Liked what I saw so I had them installed by ACS at their shop in Montreal.
No regrets, look great. And the guys were quite nice showing me around and the newer additions to their line.
When I was looking around for a Vette, I had come across one with the lower rocker panels all rock chipped. Would cost more to re-touch than the ACS panels.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.