Case75

High RPM Poster
2 You're 10
Jul 6, 2012
Earth
VetteCoins
Car
none right now.
Well, I finally got around to doing a clay bar and then a Rejex treatment today. I am very impressed with the results! First the clay bar really cleaned up the paint and then the Rejex...wow! This stuff is sooooo slippery and the shine is amazing. I'll have to see how long it lasts but for now I'm impressed!

Last edited:
Greg, I have 2 over here in Midland that I would love to have you do for me. You pick the time and I will supply the beer. lol. Seriously, car looks fabulous!

Greg, I have 2 over here in Midland that I would love to have you do for me. You pick the time and I will supply the beer. lol. Seriously, car looks fabulous!

Sure, if I get a ride in both! :rofl: I like Mill Street Lager. :D

Looks great Greg, I did a bit of a clean up today as well, but no one will believe me because I didn't take any pictures.
Your car has a real nice looking gloss to it now...almost a wet look. Glad this stuff worked out for you.

As stated earlier, I also did a bit of a clean up on my girl. So after seeing this post; this morning I went out a made a couple of pictures to prove it... :D

No Rejex here at my house, but after seeing Greg's car I may have to give this stuff a try. I bought a bunch of Zanio products last year so being a cheap guy I must use this stuff up first...

Anyway...here is the results of my effort....... Should have taken the pictures yesterday while it was still sunny..

shine1g.jpg

shine2m.jpg

shine3u.jpg

Well, I finally got around to doing a clay bar and then a Rejex treatment today. I am very impressed with the results! First the clay bar really cleaned up the paint and then the Rejex...wow! This stuff is sooooo slippery and the shine is amazing. I'll have to see how long it lasts but for now I'm impressed!

Beauty Job Greg -- You went one step further than I did doing the clay bar -- Looks real shiny.....kudos. Let's hope it lasts a while...I'm heavily invested in the stuff: 2 bottles from CC and 2 from E-Shine. :D (gifts.:))

Wow!!, Greg that looks good. I'll bet you'll see about a 5 MPG increase in mileage!!!!
I've done my wheels so far and I'm really impressed with the results!!!
Rob

LOL Rob -- :rofl:

You're ambitious doing the wheels ---- You may have even shamed me into taking mine off and doing them. They're due for sure and would help even further cut down on dusting. -- If it would only stop snowing:D.

Good jobs guys.

C.

As stated earlier, I also did a bit of a clean up on my girl. So after seeing this post; this morning I went out a made a couple of pictures to prove it... :D

No Rejex here at my house, but after seeing Greg's car I may have to give this stuff a try. I bought a bunch of Zanio products last year so being a cheap guy I must use this stuff up first...

Anyway...here is the results of my effort....... Should have taken the pictures yesterday while it was still sunny..

shine1g.jpg

shine2m.jpg

shine3u.jpg

Lookin' good Brian.:thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

LOL Brian -- I didn't see your pictureless post soon enough or you know what was comin' -- :rofl:

Fine job as usual -- seems to me you're getting her ready for a 'Shine Off' with a certain someone over Peterborough way?:D

What with wheels, body, and I'm sure other TLC, you're 'bout ready.....
icon14.gif

Just might get you into the "Mudder's Supercharged Section" since it's lookin' so good.:rofl:

It's lonely in the middle of the aisle I mean at the top. :D

Methinks Greg wants into the 'Shine Off' too. Just might get a little competition goin' here......trophy for the wiener:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.