You guys have convince me to clay bar and Rejex my Vette over the winter. I picked up the Mother's clay bar kit and microfiber cloths today but I'm having trouble getting Rejex. E-shine is sold out.

Any other recommended sellers? I've seen it being offered on Amazon.ca but the shipping costs was pretty high.

Just hang in there Fred. They usually get it back in stock pretty quick. And they ship very quickly as well.

You guys have convince me to clay bar and Rejex my Vette over the winter. I picked up the Mother's clay bar kit and microfiber cloths today but I'm having trouble getting Rejex. E-shine is sold out.

Any other recommended sellers? I've seen it being offered on Amazon.ca but the shipping costs was pretty high.

Fred I've got some spare bottles if you want to pick one up from me in Cambridge.
Pretty sure I cleaned out E-Shine last time I ordered.:D

C.

Reactions: xlr8r
Everything needed to shine the car works best at warmer temperatures. This also includes me. I'll do it in the spring when it gets warmer.

It's being stored in a heated area over the winter. After driving it in the snow to Manny's today and back at the end of the week it'll need a good cleaning.

Fred I've got some spare bottles if you want to pick one up from me in Cambridge.
Pretty sure I cleaned out E-Shine last time I ordered.:D

C.

I'll give e-shine till the end of the month and if they don't have any in I'll take you up on that offer. I'm in Cambridge all the time.

Much appreciated Colin.

CCO how many bottles did you buy?

including the one I'm using 5.

It's being stored in a heated area over the winter. After driving it in the snow to Manny's today and back at the end of the week it'll need a good cleaning.

I'll give e-shine till the end of the month and if they don't have any in I'll take you up on that offer. I'm in Cambridge all the time.

Much appreciated Colin.

No problem Fred. Just holler. I'm on the west side near Cedar Street.
C.

Welcome to Olde Town Auto Spa - Canada's Premier Supplier of Professional and Concours Quality Detailing Equipment and Supplies

its on sale for 18.99, in stock

Auto Obsessed - auto detailing services and car care products - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

21.99, in stock

Aircraft Spruce.ca also has it in stock at $18.75. They are located at the Brantford airport.

Just an FYI for anyone looking to get Rejex. I ordered from these guys tuesday afternoon and it was delivered today.$18.99 a bottle.

RejeX Paint Sealant 16 oz | Olde Town Auto Spa Canada

Only issue was Canada Post left the package on my doorstep on the coldest day of the year. Fortunately I got home before they froze.

wow that was fast!

just let your vendor know in the future to ask the carrier not to safe drop and they will not leave it at your doorstep. it is a bit of a pain because you will have to go to the carrier to pick it up yourself if you're not home...

Spent the afternoon today washing, clay barring and applying Rejex.
The Rejex was very easy to apply and took about an hour and change to do. Did the windows and wheels as well. Body has a very slick feel to it now. I'll probably apply a second layer of Rejex next weekend.

Car looks fantastic.

603AD521-F337-4593-BFAD-1C518ABCE04D_zpskrv7lp9t.jpg

Hopefully the coil overs come in soon so I can adjust the height.

Spent the afternoon today washing, clay barring and applying Rejex.
The Rejex was very easy to apply and took about an hour and change to do. Did the windows and wheels as well. Body has a very slick feel to it now. I'll probably apply a second layer of Rejex next weekend.

Car looks fantastic.

QUOTE]

You applied Rejex to the windows as well?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.