D Dunn

Casual User
2 You're 10
Apr 15, 2012
Mississauga
VetteCoins
Car
2007 coupe
Anyone found a cel phone holder that works for a C 5?
I don’t want to mount it on the windshield or dash
I thought the Weather tech product that fits in the cup holder would work, too shallow

I just bought these off Amazon for my BlackBerry KeyOne, they're smaller than they look but work quite well. I mounted one to the cupholder lid (no drinks allowed in my car!) and angled the phone to slot neatly between the shifter and emerg brake..

2 Pack Magnetic Phone Holder

I just bought these off Amazon for my BlackBerry KeyOne, they're smaller than they look but work quite well. I mounted one to the cupholder lid (no drinks allowed in my car!) and angled the phone to slot neatly between the shifter and emerg brake..

2 Pack Magnetic Phone Holder
Thanks, I should have mentioned my car is standard
Would this unit with the phone in place allow enough space for shifting?

Possibly. The height of the mount is about 1.5", so it all depends on the length and width of your phone. Apologies for the crappy pic quality, but I had to take it with my tablet...

20201011_184242.jpg

Suction cup.
I glued a flat, round piece of plastic to the bottom of the cup holder to create a flat surface.
This a link to the model. I assume you were asking about the model of the cell phone holder vs the C5 model.

The suction sometime lets go and needs to be reset but overall it's a pretty good solution.

Suction cup.
I glued a flat, round piece of plastic to the bottom of the cup holder to create a flat surface.
This a link to the model. I assume you were asking about the model of the cell phone holder vs the C5 model.

The suction sometime lets go and needs to be reset but overall it's a pretty good solution.

Thanks, looks like you found a great solution!
Good idea to remove the lid for the cup holder
I’ll give it a try!
Thanks again for sharing!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.