first_place_trailer

Regular
2 You're 10
Oct 29, 2013
Brighton, ONTARIO
VetteCoins
Car
2014 2LT
After waiting 9 months I just found out my car is complete! Now the real waiting game begins.

How long have you all typically waited for your C7's to get from BG to your dealers?

I don't imagine I will get much sleep in the next week or two.

:rofl:

Hopefully it will arrive quickly. Now we are all waiting on photographs of the first meeting.

I heard that the dealer down that way likes to hot lap their cars for PDI at Brighton Speedway. You can get some great shots there!!! LOL

Best if luck with your new C7.

shouldn't take much more than a week to arrive
dropped in Windsor after border crossing

After waiting 9 months I just found out my car is complete! Now the real waiting game begins.

How long have you all typically waited for your C7's to get from BG to your dealers?

I don't imagine I will get much sleep in the next week or two.

9 months??!!?? OMG! I have just posted a rant in the newbie corner about me getting a December 'maybe' date. 9 months - geeeez. :mad:

Hi first_place_trailer,

It usually takes about 2 weeks max for it to arrive to your dealer.

the original transporters drop it at windsor with another transporter for the final destination. The first leg takes about 3 business days.

The second transporter sometimes takes their time. In my experience I have had our C7's stay there for upto 4 business days before they moved (only after we started harassing them) and at another time it arrived here after only 1 business day.

I guess it has somethign to do with availability of the right trailer for transportation of these unique low vehicles.

Hopefully you will get it within a week?

Best of luck!

My dealer said average is 10 days to Toronto, much as Owais described, so hopefully you see it middle to end of next week. Since we both had a TPW of the 28th and yours is built maybe that bodes well for mine. I think I will check with live chat tomorrow and see what they say.

My dealer said average is 10 days to Toronto, much as Owais described, so hopefully you see it middle to end of next week. Since we both had a TPW of the 28th and yours is built maybe that bodes well for mine. I think I will check with live chat tomorrow and see what they say.

Car is built, waiting to be shipped. Probably no coincidence Nate that ours were built close together , I bet they come up on the same truck.

I just spoke with GM and my car went by rail yesterday. C7 yours is going by truck. Curious to see whose gets here first.

I will keep everyone posted. I am no longer sleeping at night!

Think yours will get off loaded from the rail car in either Windsor or Agincourt and then put on a truck. I have been told mine is going straight onto a truck at the plant. Friday or Monday is the expected delivery to the dealer depending when it gets loaded on the truck at BG, of course Monday is a holiday so that means Tuesday for me. Time will tell. Be nice to have it for the long weekend if by chance if it showed up for Fri but won't be holding my breath.

Car will be in today !

My car crossed the border this morning, being told it will be at the dealership by end of day. Trying to line up the dealer to prep it tomorrow morning and take delivery tomorrow afternoon. Kinda surprised, really expected it for Monday or Tuesday next week.

Have to say the folks at GM Canada have really pulled through for me on this car. :canada:

Edit - Just talked to the dealer , car is in, pick up at noon Friday! Wooo hoooo.....

Last edited:
My car crossed the border this morning, being told it will be at the dealership by end of day. Trying to line up the dealer to prep it tomorrow morning and take delivery tomorrow afternoon. Kinda surprised, really expected it for Monday or Tuesday next week.

Have to say the folks at GM Canada have really pulled through for me on this car. :canada:

Edit - Just talked to the dealer , car is in, pick up at noon Friday! Wooo hoooo.....

Awesome! Just in time for the long weekend. I wonder what you will be doing this weekend.

I am being told the same thing! I was told possibly pick it up today. I hope so because there is no way I will sleep tonight unless its in my car.

Congrats Wyatt, there should be 2 people driving their new C7's tomorrow!

I am being told the same thing! I was told possibly pick it up today. I hope so because there is no way I will sleep tonight unless its in my car.

Congrats Wyatt, there should be 2 people driving their new C7's tomorrow!

Hi Nathan , as I suspected I bet yours never saw a train, they came up together on the same truck ! I thought that might happen given the build dates. Got all the insurance and stuff set today, giving my son my supercharged Solstice ( that looks like it just came off the showroom floor) , he is going up to TO to pick up the C7 with me tomorrow. Glad to hear yours is good to go, time to enjoy !!

My hats off to GM with this , such a quick delivery, 4 days from build to dealership, they pulled a rabbit out of the hat by getting me the ZF1 option , kudos !!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.