29th would as far as i know would be good for us. i didn't see last Sundays till Monday . a cruise sounds good to me
Awesome @thomigun :thumbs:
We may just have ourselves a winner date @ttarob … thank you for suggesting and it.
looks like I have three consecutive active "Corvette Weekends" coming up for me.
Winnipeg, Cold Lake and then this Back Road YYC Sunday Lunch Cruise ... Happy Happy :Biggrin:

Awesome @thomigun :thumbs:
We may just have ourselves a winner date @ttarob … thank you for suggesting and it.
looks like I have three consecutive active "Corvette Weekends" coming up for me.
Winnipeg, Cold Lake and then this Back Road YYC Sunday Lunch Cruise ... Happy Happy :Biggrin:

This one I would like to crash from YEG Spence, but I will be on a plane to Asia again on the 29th. Would have been great to meet more of the YYC gang.
Probably shouldn’t use crash and plane in the same sentence. :Woot:

• Haha
Reactions: Jeremiad and YFCvii
This one I would like to crash from YEG Spence, but I will be on a plane to Asia again on the 29th. Would have been great to meet more of the YYC gang.
Probably shouldn’t use crash and plane in the same sentence. :Woot:
Oh here we go … Glympse will show us at only 120kph + and then there goes Derek @ over 500kph again :angelic:

I will have a chat and see if Freda can arrange your attendance on this Cruise
by having her chat with a couple of Feds she used to work with (just kidding)
(inside joke and shenanigans w/ Derek)

ummm & yaaaah those are two words not for the same sentence

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Any Calgary action this Sunday July 15? Having friends who bought my 2000 Convertible over for dinner tonight and thinking about asking them to do a little Corvette cruise on Sunday. Weather is supposed to be nice.

Any Calgary action this Sunday July 15? Having friends who bought my 2000 Convertible over for dinner tonight and thinking about asking them to do a little Corvette cruise on Sunday. Weather is supposed to be nice.
I had a drive in mind today but waking up to thunder and rain has kayboshed that.

Hmmm... with a name that starts with tta, I'm thinking you may have been a former F-body man. Perhaps an 89, available in all of your favorite colors as long as it is white?

Don't worry. I will bring something that won't disappoint you too badly.
Attaboy!!!! Yes I was deep into Firebirds, yes yes yes .... I still have my 89 TTA!!! That’s my baby!!

Attachments

• EAFAB231-38A4-44B8-BC88-F11429CDF577.jpeg
    EAFAB231-38A4-44B8-BC88-F11429CDF577.jpeg
    815.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I had a drive in mind today but waking up to thunder and rain has kayboshed that.

Don’t know what tomorrow plans are yet but maybe if mid / late afternoon

There’s always this afternoon as well. My alley isn’t as wet as I thought it would be after just looking at it. I might end up going a little ways west in a few hours,maybe.

I was thinking Exshaw for a burger actually. They make a good one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.