Here’s Spence,Rob,his wife Tracie,Cody and myself. Actually,Tracie isn’t in the picture. She took the picture.
4B9A114B-B750-4268-9F1A-DA75C3B7421F.jpeg

Last edited:
It was a great morning of last minute Saturday planning. Happy you joined.I’ll make sure to work with my wife’s schedule next time .... she didn’t get the notice for this one 😂

Reactions: MikeysZ06
A Long Day wrapping up with the detailing of @MikeysZ06 for which Mike did most of the work.
We were blessed with a visit later in the day from @VikingTrad3r.
I regretfully neglected to tag him on the invite to A&W this morning and he will not be missed next time.
It was a great visit for which we thoroughly discussed the Cold Lake Air Show Event that he is now considering to join.
Cold Lake Air Show link on the Corvette Zone:
2018 (July 20th) Corvette Cruise & Stay for the July 21-22, 2018 Cold Lake Air Show & 65th Corvette Anniversary Celebration Weekend

@VikingTrad3r
8F9ED5E0-5893-46E0-9847-B5F47D4D1546.jpeg

@MikeysZ06 post detailing
2D950C86-A53C-4C16-ADA6-003CDAABC758.jpeg
DB85BD02-A683-4DB9-8078-27CA9DD87698.jpeg

A Long Day wrapping up with the detailing of @MikeysZ06 for which Mike did most of the work.
We were blessed with a visit later in the day from @VikingTrad3r.
I regretfully neglected to tag him on the invite to A&W this morning and he will not be missed next time.
It was a great visit for which we thoroughly discussed the Cold Lake Air Show Event that he is now considering to join.

@VikingTrad3r
View attachment 17915

@MikeysZ06 post detailing
View attachment 17916
View attachment 17917
Today was a really good day. A little warm for me mind you but meeting some new Corvette folks and a good solid effort on the car made it worth it. Another morning at @SN-III s washing/waxing and I’m ready for the Cold Lake trip. Thanks again Spence. Very much appreciated as was the conversation. But you know that already.

Reactions: YFCvii
Snuck out and put 100 miles on the Beast today! It was an awesome drive, so I thought perhaps I’ll put together a lunch cruise around the end of July or early in August.
Sounds real good, actually great … without knowing the days that you thinking of @ttarob ,
I will let you know that am good (however solo) for
Sunday July 29th or Saturday August 4th (long weekend).
Do either or both of these days work for you @MikeysZ06 ?
Just so Rob can plan … as I am speculating a lunch would be on a weekend day …

End of July perhaps. First weekend in August? Possibly... I can’t do the weekend of the 10/11/12 as that’s Abbotsford weekend. And the following weekend is the mountain cruise. It would have to be end of July or first weekend in August.

End of July perhaps. First weekend in August? Possibly... I can’t do the weekend of the 10/11/12 as that’s Abbotsford weekend. And the following weekend is the mountain cruise. It would have to be end of July or first weekend in August.
Looks like the 29th might be the day .... weather permitting of course!! Stay tuned y’all!!!

Reactions: YFCvii
Have you any idea of a destination? If it’s for a pretty hearty burger,we could drive the 1A to the Heart Mountain cafe at the G&B gas station in Exshaw.

Have you any idea of a destination? If it’s for a pretty hearty burger,we could drive the 1A to the Heart Mountain cafe at the G&B gas station in Exshaw.
It will be back roads to Bragg Creek to the Powderhorn Saloon, they make pretty good burgers, my back road tour takes about 1-1.5 hour, not high speed but scenic!!

Reactions: Dantanman
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.