... anytime ... anywhere to enjoy a "hot beverage" on Sunday April 8th.
I will be tied up and out of town until the beginning of next week ... so its a bit difficult for me to plan this ...
but count me in on anything that can materialize ... thank you

Any other ideas other than my Coco Brooks offer is welcome,,,, don’t be shy.

Perhaps a timeline might help us figure something out. Are people interested in a morning meet for coffee, someplace for lunch, or a dessert type of setting in afternoon or evening? I myself would prefer something morning or noonish, but I can be flexible to whatever.

Perhaps a timeline might help us figure something out. Are people interested in a morning meet for coffee, someplace for lunch, or a dessert type of setting in afternoon or evening? I myself would prefer something morning or noonish, but I can be flexible to whatever.
Myself,I like the lunch idea. I’m off Friday/Saturday and Sunday’s.

Personally I like late morning early afternoon meetings, get to sleep in and home early enough to get things done!! Unfortunately something has come up and we won’t be around April 8th!!

I’ll go out on a limb here for next Sunday. How about Mr Sub on 16 ave NE at approx 11:00/11:30? Coco Brooks pizza is closed Sundays.

I’ll probably be able to do something,somewhere. I doubt I’m going west this weekend with the amount of snow they’re calling for. 9:30 is ok with me.

Reactions: YFCvii
Wow, big crowd.

Might as well add a couple of options then, just to mess things up more. There is a Cora's in Airdrie. It's usually pretty busy on a Sunday morning, although 9:30 should be during church time so it shouldn't be too bad.

There's also a Denny's at Peigan and Deerfoot. Bacon milkshakes? What?!?

Wow, big crowd.

Might as well add a couple of options then, just to mess things up more. There is a Cora's in Airdrie. It's usually pretty busy on a Sunday morning, although 9:30 should be during church time so it shouldn't be too bad.

There's also a Denny's at Peigan and Deerfoot. Bacon milkshakes? What?!?
I suggest waiting a week or two. It’s supposed to be a little nicer next week. I’ll be staying in tomorrow. Formula 1 on from Bahrain.

Last edited:
Went for coffee at 130th with my awesome Corvette Buddy this morning ...
Her company was awesome ... too bad the coffee "offa hot-plate" was terrible.
She said we shoulda gone to a Starbucks like I was told ... :Shy:
hint hint for one or two or three weeks from now ... :Confused5: ...

... if she can't make it next time ... that bacon and milkshake sounds great as long as she doesn't find out ;)

... ok Jan 98th check list , got shovelling done, went for coffee, oh crap ... it's tax time :Arghh:

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
Went for coffee at 130th with my awesome Corvette Buddy this morning ...
Her company was awesome ... too bad the coffee "offa hot-plate" was terrible.
She said we shoulda gone to a Starbucks like I was told ... :Shy:
hint hint for one or two or three weeks from now ... :Confused5: ...

... if she can't make it next time ... that bacon and milkshake sounds great as long as she doesn't find out ;)

... ok Jan 98th check list , got shovelling done, went for coffee, oh crap ... it's tax time :Arghh:
Well we will have to try again when the weather smartens up!!!

Reactions: YFCvii
Well I’d have to say the weather is looking much better ..... I could use a coffee!! Mind you I don’t have any “toys” out yet!!

Yup weather better ... I have had something pop up and that takes me out for meeting up until Friday May 11th ... is there anyone else going to Ponoka May 12th? I am looking for a start point as I think it was deerfoot mall ... but I cannot find where I saw that - Spence

OK it's Calgary Stampede time and I prefer
CORVETTES over Urban Cowboy Hats

SUNDAY JULY 8TH
8:30 AM
A&W Eggers and a Coffee & CALGARY AREA CORVETTES
4307 130 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2Z 3V8

Who's Joining in … ?
Mikey's Annual Detail follows @ my house - Supervisors Welcome
- I admit it's short notice as I'm testing everyone's impulse -
- it's Corvette Season and so damn quiet here -

A&W-130th.jpg

@MikeysZ06 @thomigun @ttarob @N20Vette @Jeremiad @electric_yogurt @AceCole
please tag this along to other CCF in YYC
My apologies to those I may have missed
@Dantanman - in YYC today and maybe tomorrow morning too ?

@ddgermann who had CCF Glimpse @ over 500kph :Woot: out of YVR-BC = 1/2hr here & back to YEG :Biggrin:

Last edited:
OK it's Calgary Stampede time and I prefer
CORVETTES over Urban Cowboy Hats

SUNDAY JULY 8TH
8:30 AM
A&W Eggers and a Coffee & CALGARY AREA CORVETTES
4307 130 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2Z 3V8

Who's Joining in … ?
Mikey's Annual Detail follows @ my house - Supervisors Welcome
- I admit it's short notice as I'm testing everyone's impulse -
- it's Corvette Season and so damn quiet here -

View attachment 17894
@MikeysZ06 @thomigun @ttarob @N20Vette @Jeremiad @electric_yogurt @AceCole
please tag this along to other CCF in YYC
My apologies to those I may have missed
@Dantanman - in YYC today and maybe tomorrow morning too ?

@ddgermann who had CCF Glimpse @ over 500kph :Woot: out of YVR-BC = 1/2hr here & back to YEG :Biggrin:
I’m in. Needless to say,,,,That Murray guy will be pestering us for pics !! I can see it now !! :Party::thumbs:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.