What a great day!! Met Bob and his lovely wife, Ron and his lovely wife, put on 100 miles today!! Did have the clip come off the shifter cable .... that made things interesting!!!

Agree

Attachments

• IMG_2042.JPG
    IMG_2042.JPG
    878.9 KB · Views: 33
Hey everyone, the weather looks good on Sunday the 29th, high of 29-30.
I will need to know how many for sure’s So I can make reservations for lunch at the Powderhorn Saloon. Let’s meet at the Rocky Mountian Powersports (Honda)on Shaw Rd & 153rd ave SE. its closed Sundays and has a real nice open parking lot, it’s just north of the Midnapore Tim Hortons, that parking lot gets a little crazy !! Meet there at 10am.
Now a little warning for those that have tires of the sticky variety, the route is on paved roads, but there are a couple sections that are “soft” there are a few areas that the cross roads drag gravel on to the road, So you will need to travel slower and leave room between cars, now Jr Corvette and I have done this route numerous times with 0 issues .... well except for bicycles!! We will be heading south then west of Spruce Meadows, wind our way to Turner Valley, where we can have a quick stop, then north and west past Millerville to Bragg Creek. Not a “high” speed route for sure, there are bumpy and rough sections, makes you pay attention :) .... but very scenic. There are a few sections that there are police present, so hence the lower speeds. I will make reservations for noonish. Parking in Bragg Creek can be challenging, the odds of us parking together will be remote. There is a little place a couple blocks away that’s good for pics ..... that’s the one C SEVEN GS (Bob) posted. The route from our house in Cranston to Bragg Creek back to our house is 100 miles.
So for sure going are :

ttarob-2
Jr corvette-1
Thomigun-2
Jeremiad-?
SN-III-1

Attachments

• 4A8E5177-F379-4245-8196-D5C84D8E81FD.jpeg
    4A8E5177-F379-4245-8196-D5C84D8E81FD.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I'm going to tentatively say that I'm a go for this. I passed it by the wife tonight, and she is going to be working on Saturday, but should be able to get everything done and I should be free (and need a break) on Sunday.

Reactions: ddgermann
I'm going to tentatively say that I'm a go for this. I passed it by the wife tonight, and she is going to be working on Saturday, but should be able to get everything done and I should be free (and need a break) on Sunday.
It’s gonna be a beautiful day! A well deserved break.

I have been looking forward to an opportunity like this here in YYC.
I am not able to join you on Sunday.
I have had an event rise up today that has me shuffling my schedule.
Enjoy this Sunday's Cruise and I will make a priority to join in on another :thumbs:

Last edited:
Completely out of character for me as I have been looking forward to an opportunity like this here in YYC.
I am not able to join you on Sunday.
I have had an event rise up today that has me shuffling my schedule.
Enjoy this Sunday's Cruise and I will make a priority to join in on another :thumbs:
What??? You’re not going??! LOL we will see ya on the next one!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.