Ok 10am tomorrow ... I’m in 👍🏻
See you 153rd avenue and ???

I have my week all sorted out now ...
I’m coming solo as
My girls on in a trek in a trax to the west coast ...

Cleaning up today from Winnipeg and Cold Lake ... the cars looks great -
I’ll choose which one to drive in the morning ... no promises about how the driver looks though 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Ok 10am tomorrow ... I’m in 👍🏻
See you 153rd avenue and ???

I have my week all sorted out now ...
I’m coming solo as
My girls on in a trek in a trax to the west coast ...

Cleaning up today from Winnipeg and Cold Lake ... the cars looks great - I’ll choose which one in the morning ... no promises about how the driver looks though 😁
Hey that’s great you’re joining!! It’s 153rd and Shaw Rd, one block west off Bannister Rd se, it’s directly north of the timmies!

Reactions: YFCvii
Wonderful Cruise today I had ... Thank you @ttarob 👍🏻 I must say I’m not impressed in cowtown with all the C7s that people are buying here and I end up being out numbered on a Cruising Opportunity. Never-the-less Great People and a Great time … until next time

F8CD360B-21E7-421C-B063-689D347D9FB7.jpeg

Last edited:
Wonderful Cruise today I had ... Thank you @ttarob 👍🏻 I must say I’m not impressed in cowtown with all the C7s that people are buying here and I end up being out numbered on a Cruising Opportunity. Never-the-less Great People and a Great time … until next time

View attachment 18782
Dang good pic Spence!!! It was a great day for a cruise .... not much gas was used on the way back, perhaps a few gallons of diesel, but no gas!!😳 We had a great time too!!

Reactions: ddgermann
Dang good pic Spence!!! It was a great day for a cruise .... not much gas was used on the way back, perhaps a few gallons of diesel, but no gas!!😳 We had a great time too!!

My lips are sealed ...
What happens on entry to Bragg Creek ...
Takes diesel not to stay in Bragg Creek.
All because there wasn’t a Coca-Cola delivery to the Saloon ... 😁

That’ll Get heads scratchin 🤔 for sure hey @ttarob or maybe too much said.

I truly enjoyed the roads that I have never travelled (well that I can remember never travelling) 😁

Last edited:
My lips are sealed ...
What happens on entry to Bragg Creek ...
Takes diesel not to stay in Bragg Creek.
All because there wasn’t a Coca-Cola delivery to the Saloon ... 😁

That’ll Get heads scratchin 🤔 for sure hey @ttarob or maybe too much said.

I truly enjoyed the roads that I have never travelled (well that I can remember never travelling) 😁
Shhhhhhhhhhhh LoL
We are very glad you enjoyed the route and day, honestly you could not have asked for a better day .... well except for that little hiccup!! LOL

Attachments

• D14CE2F0-C564-49BA-AF0B-218FC123048F.jpeg
    D14CE2F0-C564-49BA-AF0B-218FC123048F.jpeg
    471.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.