Please do allow me to add and clarify a disclaimer.

This is a "Get Together". There is no expectancy or requirement to bring your Corvette. Mine will definitely not be there unless I can get several people to help to push it there.

If you wish to show up at this event, we know that you own a Corvette. It's early spring, let's just meet for coffee and conversation. I'll wear a Corvette t-shirt, and maybe try to bring a 'Corvette-wanna-be'.

I will be thrilled to see any cool cars that anyone wants to bring, but I really just want to re-iterate the 'get together' part. That's what this is about. Just getting together and meeting new people who share our passion.

We have an amazing bunch of people here, and THAT is what I wish to share. Bring your pickup truck, I don't care. Just come.

Please do allow me to add and clarify a disclaimer.

This is a "Get Together". There is no expectancy or requirement to bring your Corvette. Mine will definitely not be there unless I can get several people to help to push it there.

If you wish to show up at this event, we know that you own a Corvette. It's early spring, let's just meet for coffee and conversation. I'll wear a Corvette t-shirt, and maybe try to bring a 'Corvette-wanna-be'.

I will be thrilled to see any cool cars that anyone wants to bring, but I really just want to re-iterate the 'get together' part. That's what this is about. Just getting together and meeting new people who share our passion.

We have an amazing bunch of people here, and THAT is what I wish to share. Bring your pickup truck, I don't care. Just come.

My C6 and I will be there unless it’s raining (I have a half mile of gravel to the highway). Otherwise be there with the truck. I will be the old, balding, fat guy wearing a Corvette hat. I hope that narrows it down somewhat....lol.😱

Spoke with Zack,the owner of Angels this morning and nights that are available for “us” are Monday’s/Tuesdays and Friday/Saturdays. Wednesday’s are for a Jeep club that frequent there and Thursday’s have been “hot rod” nights for 20+ years.

I’m going to speak with Wayne from Shag and request more of the GM cruisers meetings be held there. Much better than sitting in a second floor boardroom I think.

95853440-7D26-46C4-98F7-A321343C3017.jpeg
E4B992F4-F6C7-4DFC-A719-9C2FB5047536.jpeg

Reactions: Messner
So are there any plans for us Calgary members to meet up? Coffee and BS? Dinners, garage tours ...... what’s up ???
The wife and I are always up to meeting new people’s !!!
I live in NW Calgary , up for a Sunday drive when the weather permits you need my phone number to call me let me know

I live in NW Calgary , up for a Sunday drive when the weather permits you need my phone number to call me let me know

Well. If any of you aren't aware, the Ponoka meet was rescheduled to this upcoming Saturday. Weather is suppose to be good and I know there's already a contingent of cars meeting and coming up from Calgary area. This is always a great meet and run out to the lake.

• Agree
Reactions: YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.