This should explain it.
OK, now you're scaring me!
I just got back from a nice drive to get gas. 14 KM's away from 20,000!
Weather permitting we should hit that this week.
On the down side I had to drive about 3 KM's on gravel as some A-hole dumped his load exiting the Uxbridge Work's department lot. I crawled along on the shoulder while others passed me.

• Wow
  • Clever
Reactions: MKC8 and OL Yeller
OK, now you're scaring me!
I just got back from a nice drive to get gas. 14 KM's away from 20,000!
Weather permitting we should hit that this week.
On the down side I had to drive about 3 KM's on gravel as some A-hole dumped his load exiting the Uxbridge Work's department lot. I crawled along on the shoulder while others passed me.
Your tax dollars hard at work! Makes PPF seem like a good investment now though. The above attachment explains why I decided to not take the car that just arrived and decided to wait for my original. :bigsleep:

Reactions: MKC8 and Murray20c8
Your tax dollars hard at work! Makes PPF seem like a good investment now though. The above attachment explains why I decided to not take the car that just arrived and decided to wait for my original. :bigsleep:
Ya, for sure. No rush for you.

Reactions: MKC8
Now is the time to grab one if you can get an alottment today. The driving season is over for 98% of Canada and buyers are spooked/pissed off about the price increase but mark my words, there will be a new bunch of buyers in the Spring happy to pay the new pricing.

Now is the time to grab one if you can get an alottment today. The driving season is over for 98% of Canada and buyers are spooked/pissed off about the price increase but mark my words, there will be a new bunch of buyers in the Spring happy to pay the new pricing.
I was (almost) happy to pay it back in August. I'll probably get the new ride just before the first blizzard of the season. :mad::Arghh::Banghead:

I no longer believe that C8s appearing on the Chevrolet.ca website are incoming stock orders but actual at dealer stock.

Search for dealers in Alberta and there appears to be a large number of 23s on lots...

I spoke to one of the Dealer Principals who is in the top 40 in Canada today and asked him about C8 lists. He said he definitely lost some buyers, but he said that there would be a good chance I would get one but he couldnt guarantee me a 24 if I put down a deposit today. He said he still has more deposits than cars received for MY23.

He did say there was a few "stock" alottments thrown out on the last few days of MY23 production. He got 2 stock car alottments but they were both sold before they arrived.

• Informative
Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.