Aug 22, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Z06 3LZ
Province
BC
I bought two 2023 corvettes this year back in May. They are both showing built now and should be delivered but they are NOT. The first one was made eight weeks ago 2023 C8 3LT with many options, including the z51 package.
The second is a Z06 w the z07 package, this was built seven weeks ago as well. The cars should be delivered to BC but have not moved from the Bowling Green plant yet.
Has anyone else had this non-shipping issue from GM as of late?

I bought two 2023 corvettes this year back in May. They are both showing built now and should be delivered but they are NOT. The first one was made eight weeks ago 2023 C8 3LT with many options, including the z51 package.
The second is a Z06 w the z07 package, this was built seven weeks ago as well. The cars should be delivered to BC but have not moved from the Bowling Green plant yet.
What are the status codes on them? That will tell you something

• Useful
Reactions: MKinOntario
The C8 was sitting @ 4150 back on 28-06-23 and the Z06 was sitting @ 4150 back on 15-07-23. Really hoping that both ship at the same time.
That's weird. Invoiced cars are usually not bayed for QC. I know there are shipping issues with trains right now. Could be why. One member here had his car returned to BG after sitting in K.C. for more than a month.

I’m in BC as well and my C8 Z51 2LT was built a week ago. My salesman said I should see it in about 6 weeks. I’m not so hopeful now after reading your post. Being in the interior I’d rather not take delivery in December!
GM apparently no longer provides status codes online, did you get your updates from the dealer?

I’m in BC as well and my C8 Z51 2LT was built a week ago. My salesman said I should see it in about 6 weeks. I’m not so hopeful now after reading your post. Being in the interior I’d rather not take delivery in December!
GM apparently no longer provides status codes online, did you get your updates from the dealer?
Yes, all updates have come from my dealer. He is trying to give me an update each Friday. I will also be receiving my cars up in the interior but I'm kind of glad they are not there yet due to all the smoke in the air.

Yes, all updates have come from my dealer. He is trying to give me an update each Friday. I will also be receiving my cars up in the interior but I'm kind of glad they are not there yet due to all the smoke in the air.
I’m with you there. And considering everything going on not far from us, I certainly realize that my vette shipping is not a ‘real’ problem. Thanks for the info👍

Not a C8, but my ZL1 1LE has been sitting on the parking lot of the plant since March 24th. I just gave up on it now and may it sit in peace with the sun cooking the birds s**t on the paint.

• Wow
Well, today is Monday, and still no news from my dealer on the cars sitting at 4150 status.
This waiting game is driving me crazy. Anyway here are my builds on both cars and you can see why I would like to get my hands on at least one of them....lol
Vin # 1G1YC2D41P5135724
Model Year: 2023 Event Code: 4150-Original Invoice
Make: GMCL-Chevrolet Order #: CQJB3B
Model: Corvette
1YC07-Stingray Coupe
PEG: 3LT-Package: 3LT Order Type: TRE-Retail Stock
Primary Color: GA7-Hypersonic Gray Metallic Stock
Trim: HTO-Trim Leather, 2 Tone Tension Blue/Twilight
Blue, Seats
Engine: LT2-Engine Gas, 8 Cyl, 6.2L DI, AFM, VVT, HO,
ALUM
Transmission: M1L-Transmission, 8-Speed, Dual Clutch
Vehicle Options
Chargeable options
5ZD-LPO, Wheel Center Cap, with Corvette
Racing Logo
AE4-Competition Sport Bucket
AIR-CONDITIONING CHARGE
BAZ-STEALTH INTERIOR TRIM PACKAGE
DUW-Full Length Racing Stripe - Blue
E60-Front Lift Adjustable Height with Memory
ERI-Battery Protection Package
FA5-Carbon Fiber Int Trim,
Cluster&Console/Dr Switch Plate
GA7-Hypersonic Gray Metallic
J6E-Caliper, Yellow
NGA-Black Exhaust Tips
Q8Q-Whls, Carbon Flash, 5-Open Spoke,
Aluminum
RIA-LPO, All-Weather Flr Liner - Jake Logo
RWH-LPO, Prem I/D Vehicle Cover, Black w/
Crossed Flag Logo
RWJ-LPO, Premium O/D Car Cover, Gray w/
Cross Flags Logo
RYQ-LPO, Door Intake Trim - Visible Carbon Fiber
SPY-LPO, Lug Nuts, Black
SPZ-LPO, Wheel Locks, Black
VQK-LPO, Splash Guards, Black
VWE-LPO, Front Radiator Grille Screens
Z51-Z51 Performance Package
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vin # 33031G1YF2D32P5603538
Model Year: 2023 Event Code: 4150-Original Invoice Make: GMCL-Chevrolet
Order #: CRZQP6
Model: Corvette1YH07-Z06 CoupePEG: 3LZ-3LZ Package: 3LZ Z06 Order
Primary Color: GA7-Hypersonic Gray Metallic
Trim: HTO-Trim Leather, 2 Tone Tension Blue/TwilightBlue, SeatsEngine
LT6-Engine Gas 8 Cyl, 5.5L, DI, VVT, DOHC,
AluminumTransmission: M1M-Transmission Auto 8 SPD, 8 DCT,
STEALTH INTERIOR TRIM PACKAGE
Transparent Removable Roof Panel
DUW-Full Length Racing Stripe - Blue
Front Lift Adjustable Height with Memory
Battery Protection Package
Carbon Fiber Int Trim, Cluster&Console/Dr Switch Plate
Caliper, Yellow
Black Exhaust Tips
Grille Insert, Visible Carbon Fiber
Visible carbon fiber engine cross brace.
Wheel-Black Spider, Forged Alum20x10F, 21x13
Lug Nuts, Black, Wheel Locks, Black
Carbon Aero - Visible Carbon Fiber
Jake C8.R Rear Hash Graphic
Prem Carpeted Flr Mats, SRSilhouette/Z06-Badge
Z07 Performance Package
Engine Appearance Package
No Cost Options3LZ-3LZ Package: 3LZ Z06
OnStar Premium PlanZ49-COUNTRY CANADA
Other Options3A9-Seat Belt, Blue
Bolster Drvr Seat, Power Bolster Passenger Seat, PowerAQA-Memory Drvr & Pass convenience package
Performance Traction ManagementB6P-Shield Engine Compartment, CarbonFiberCFV-Ground Effects - Carbon Fiber, VisibleCFY-Interior Plaque, Dedication, SpecialEditionD3V-Lamp Engine CompartmentDNS-Equipment DRZ-Rear Camera Mirror with Auto DimmingDYX-Mirror O/S, LH&RH Elec, Heat, Flat.Drvr,Power FoldEFR-Exterior Trim Accents, Carbon FlashEYT-Ornamentation Ext Emblem NameplateCarbon Flash PkgFE7-Z07 Performance Suspension w/ MagSelective Ride CtrlFE9-Emission: Federal HTO IOT-Infotainment System 8" HD Color,Touchscreen w/NavIWE-Suede-Wrapped Upper Interior TrimPackageMBC-Marketing Area Canada N3W-Steering Wheel, Leather and CarbonFiberNPP-Performance Exhaust System NTB-Emissions, FederalPPW-Phone Projection Wireless U19-Speedometer Snst, Kilo & Miles OdometerU2K-XM Satellite Radio U2L-Digital Audio System HDU80-Display Compass UD7-Rear Park AssistUDV-Reconfigurable Color Cluster & Drvr InfoDisplay, 12"UE1-Onstar SystemUFG-Rear Cross Traffic Alert UFT-Side Blind Zone AlertUG1-Universal Home Remote UQH-Bose Performance Series Audio, 14SpeakersUQT-Performance Data & Video recorder UQV-Communication Equip ProximityCommunicationUTJ-Theft Deterent, Electrical, UnauthorizedEntryUTU-Sensor, Vehicle InclinationUTV-Sensor, Vehicle Interior Movement UV6-Head-Up DisplayUVA-Front and Rear View Vision Cameras VA5-LANGUAGE LABEL ENGLISHVHM-Vehicle Health Management System VK3-Front License Plate BracketVT7-OWNERS MANUAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE VV4-Internet Connectivity, MobileXFS-Cup Ultra Performance, 275/30ZR20 Frt,345/25ZR21 Rear.
Yeah Shane's not responding to emails now so perhaps he's taking a break from providing what's likely hundreds if not, thousands of asks for status updates
I got a reply from Shane last Sunday of all days. He mentioned that he has no visibility on Canadian cars once they go past production.

I can see why you're frustrated. Both builds look pretty loaded.
Hell, I'd settle for a TPW, at this point. :Biggrin:

If the dealership can't provide any answers, what about escalating this to your GM area manager? Having said that, there's a lot of $ in those 2 cars and I can't imagine GM and the dealership aren't interested in seeing a payday. Have you confirmed they're still at 4150? It may be they've both been moved to 4B00 (waiting on transportation or pulled for quality control) and they're sitting for QC reasons. Keep us posted and good luck!

Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.