I'm in the same situation as you, but with my ZL1 1LE, and today my dealer will once again ask to te GM area manager to do something. The last time he did it, my car changed status, but nothing since then. My dealer also suggested for me to call directly GM... like they are going to have answers for me that they didn't have for their dealer... So maybe asking your dealer to say a word to the GM area manager about your situation would be helpful

I'm in the same situation as you, but with my ZL1 1LE, and today my dealer will once again ask to te GM area manager to do something. The last time he did it, my car changed status, but nothing since then. My dealer also suggested for me to call directly GM... like they are going to have answers for me that they didn't have for their dealer... So maybe asking your dealer to say a word to the GM area manager about your situation would be helpful
There is a customer support line you can call. Look on the chevrolet web site it should be easy to find because I have found it.

• Informative
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Well, today is Monday, and still no news from my dealer on the cars sitting at 4150 status.
This waiting game is driving me crazy. Anyway here are my builds on both cars and you can see why I would like to get my hands on at least one of them....lol
Vin # 1G1YC2D41P5135724
Model Year: 2023 Event Code: 4150-Original Invoice
Make: GMCL-Chevrolet Order #: CQJB3B
Model: Corvette
1YC07-Stingray Coupe
PEG: 3LT-Package: 3LT Order Type: TRE-Retail Stock
Primary Color: GA7-Hypersonic Gray Metallic Stock
Trim: HTO-Trim Leather, 2 Tone Tension Blue/Twilight
Blue, Seats
Engine: LT2-Engine Gas, 8 Cyl, 6.2L DI, AFM, VVT, HO,
ALUM
Transmission: M1L-Transmission, 8-Speed, Dual Clutch
Vehicle Options
Chargeable options
5ZD-LPO, Wheel Center Cap, with Corvette
Racing Logo
AE4-Competition Sport Bucket
AIR-CONDITIONING CHARGE
BAZ-STEALTH INTERIOR TRIM PACKAGE
DUW-Full Length Racing Stripe - Blue
E60-Front Lift Adjustable Height with Memory
ERI-Battery Protection Package
FA5-Carbon Fiber Int Trim,
Cluster&Console/Dr Switch Plate
GA7-Hypersonic Gray Metallic
J6E-Caliper, Yellow
NGA-Black Exhaust Tips
Q8Q-Whls, Carbon Flash, 5-Open Spoke,
Aluminum
RIA-LPO, All-Weather Flr Liner - Jake Logo
RWH-LPO, Prem I/D Vehicle Cover, Black w/
Crossed Flag Logo
RWJ-LPO, Premium O/D Car Cover, Gray w/
Cross Flags Logo
RYQ-LPO, Door Intake Trim - Visible Carbon Fiber
SPY-LPO, Lug Nuts, Black
SPZ-LPO, Wheel Locks, Black
VQK-LPO, Splash Guards, Black
VWE-LPO, Front Radiator Grille Screens
Z51-Z51 Performance Package
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vin # 33031G1YF2D32P5603538
Model Year: 2023 Event Code: 4150-Original Invoice Make: GMCL-Chevrolet
Order #: CRZQP6
Model: Corvette1YH07-Z06 CoupePEG: 3LZ-3LZ Package: 3LZ Z06 Order
Primary Color: GA7-Hypersonic Gray Metallic
Trim: HTO-Trim Leather, 2 Tone Tension Blue/TwilightBlue, SeatsEngine
LT6-Engine Gas 8 Cyl, 5.5L, DI, VVT, DOHC,
AluminumTransmission: M1M-Transmission Auto 8 SPD, 8 DCT,
STEALTH INTERIOR TRIM PACKAGE
Transparent Removable Roof Panel
Front Lift Adjustable Height with Memory
Battery Protection Package
Carbon Fiber Int Trim, Cluster&Console/Dr Switch Plate
Caliper, Yellow
Black Exhaust Tips
Grille Insert, Visible Carbon Fiber
Visible carbon fiber engine cross brace.
Wheel-Black Spider, Forged Alum20x10F, 21x13
Lug Nuts, Black, Wheel Locks, Black
Carbon Aero - Visible Carbon Fiber
Jake C8.R Rear Hash Graphic
Prem Carpeted Flr Mats, SRSilhouette/Z06-Badge
Z07 Performance Package
Engine Appearance Package
No Cost Options3LZ-3LZ Package: 3LZ Z06
OnStar Premium PlanZ49-COUNTRY CANADA
Other Options3A9-Seat Belt, Blue
Bolster Drvr Seat, Power Bolster Passenger Seat, PowerAQA-Memory Drvr & Pass convenience package
Performance Traction ManagementB6P-Shield Engine Compartment, CarbonFiberCFV-Ground Effects - Carbon Fiber, VisibleCFY-Interior Plaque, Dedication, SpecialEditionD3V-Lamp Engine CompartmentDNS-Equipment DRZ-Rear Camera Mirror with Auto DimmingDYX-Mirror O/S, LH&RH Elec, Heat, Flat.Drvr,Power FoldEFR-Exterior Trim Accents, Carbon FlashEYT-Ornamentation Ext Emblem NameplateCarbon Flash PkgFE7-Z07 Performance Suspension w/ MagSelective Ride CtrlFE9-Emission: Federal HTO IOT-Infotainment System 8" HD Color,Touchscreen w/NavIWE-Suede-Wrapped Upper Interior TrimPackageMBC-Marketing Area Canada N3W-Steering Wheel, Leather and CarbonFiberNPP-Performance Exhaust System NTB-Emissions, FederalPPW-Phone Projection Wireless U19-Speedometer Snst, Kilo & Miles OdometerU2K-XM Satellite Radio U2L-Digital Audio System HDU80-Display Compass UD7-Rear Park AssistUDV-Reconfigurable Color Cluster & Drvr InfoDisplay, 12"UE1-Onstar SystemUFG-Rear Cross Traffic Alert UFT-Side Blind Zone AlertUG1-Universal Home Remote UQH-Bose Performance Series Audio, 14SpeakersUQT-Performance Data & Video recorder UQV-Communication Equip ProximityCommunicationUTJ-Theft Deterent, Electrical, UnauthorizedEntryUTU-Sensor, Vehicle InclinationUTV-Sensor, Vehicle Interior Movement UV6-Head-Up DisplayUVA-Front and Rear View Vision Cameras VA5-LANGUAGE LABEL ENGLISHVHM-Vehicle Health Management System VK3-Front License Plate BracketVT7-OWNERS MANUAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE VV4-Internet Connectivity, MobileXFS-Cup Ultra Performance, 275/30ZR20 Frt,345/25ZR21 Rear.

I got a reply from Shane last Sunday of all days. He mentioned that he has no visibility on Canadian cars once they go past production.
Just out of curiosity, and obviously there is no obligation to reply, but why the two Corvette's identically built?

I thought I saw one was a 3LT SR Coupe, and the other was a 3LZ Z06?
Or, as usual, did I miss something?
The Z06 for him, and the SR for the wife?

I thought I saw one was a 3LT SR Coupe, and the other was a 3LZ Z06?
Or, as usual, did I miss something?
The Z06 for him, and the SR for the wife?
That's correct, His and Hers. We plan on doing some major cruising next summer. The trip will include starting from Vancouver and traveling down the California coastline as far as San Diego.

That's correct, His and Hers. We plan on doing some major cruising next summer. The trip will include starting from Vancouver and traveling down the California coastline as far as San Diego.
Beware the morning coastal fog. You don't want to miss the scenery.
It's pretty bad along the US west coast, but you probably already knew that.
US1 anywhere near the ocean was bad back in 2009 for us.

If the dealership can't provide any answers, what about escalating this to your GM area manager? Having said that, there's a lot of $ in those 2 cars and I can't imagine GM and the dealership aren't interested in seeing a payday. Have you confirmed they're still at 4150? It may be they've both been moved to 4B00 (waiting on transportation or pulled for quality control) and they're sitting for QC reasons. Keep us posted and good luck!
Well, today is Monday, and still no news from my dealer on the cars sitting at 4150 status.
This waiting game is driving me crazy. Anyway here are my builds on both cars and you can see why I would like to get my hands on at least one of them....lol
Vin # 1G1YC2D41P5135724
Model Year: 2023 Event Code: 4150-Original Invoice
Make: GMCL-Chevrolet Order #: CQJB3B
Model: Corvette
1YC07-Stingray Coupe
PEG: 3LT-Package: 3LT Order Type: TRE-Retail Stock
Primary Color: GA7-Hypersonic Gray Metallic Stock
Trim: HTO-Trim Leather, 2 Tone Tension Blue/Twilight
Blue, Seats
Engine: LT2-Engine Gas, 8 Cyl, 6.2L DI, AFM, VVT, HO,
ALUM
Transmission: M1L-Transmission, 8-Speed, Dual Clutch
Vehicle Options
Chargeable options
5ZD-LPO, Wheel Center Cap, with Corvette
Racing Logo
AE4-Competition Sport Bucket
AIR-CONDITIONING CHARGE
BAZ-STEALTH INTERIOR TRIM PACKAGE
E60-Front Lift Adjustable Height with Memory
ERI-Battery Protection Package
FA5-Carbon Fiber Int Trim,
Cluster&Console/Dr Switch Plate
GA7-Hypersonic Gray Metallic
J6E-Caliper, Yellow
NGA-Black Exhaust Tips
Q8Q-Whls, Carbon Flash, 5-Open Spoke,
Aluminum
RIA-LPO, All-Weather Flr Liner - Jake Logo
RWH-LPO, Prem I/D Vehicle Cover, Black w/
Crossed Flag Logo
RWJ-LPO, Premium O/D Car Cover, Gray w/
Cross Flags Logo
RYQ-LPO, Door Intake Trim - Visible Carbon Fiber
SPY-LPO, Lug Nuts, Black
SPZ-LPO, Wheel Locks, Black
VQK-LPO, Splash Guards, Black
VWE-LPO, Front Radiator Grille Screens
Z51-Z51 Performance Package
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vin # 33031G1YF2D32P5603538
Model Year: 2023 Event Code: 4150-Original Invoice Make: GMCL-Chevrolet
Order #: CRZQP6
Model: Corvette1YH07-Z06 CoupePEG: 3LZ-3LZ Package: 3LZ Z06 Order
Primary Color: GA7-Hypersonic Gray Metallic
Trim: HTO-Trim Leather, 2 Tone Tension Blue/TwilightBlue, SeatsEngine
LT6-Engine Gas 8 Cyl, 5.5L, DI, VVT, DOHC,
AluminumTransmission: M1M-Transmission Auto 8 SPD, 8 DCT,
STEALTH INTERIOR TRIM PACKAGE
Transparent Removable Roof Panel
Front Lift Adjustable Height with Memory
Battery Protection Package
Carbon Fiber Int Trim, Cluster&Console/Dr Switch Plate
Caliper, Yellow
Black Exhaust Tips
Grille Insert, Visible Carbon Fiber
Visible carbon fiber engine cross brace.
Wheel-Black Spider, Forged Alum20x10F, 21x13
Lug Nuts, Black, Wheel Locks, Black
Carbon Aero - Visible Carbon Fiber
Jake C8.R Rear Hash Graphic
Prem Carpeted Flr Mats, SRSilhouette/Z06-Badge
Z07 Performance Package
Engine Appearance Package
No Cost Options3LZ-3LZ Package: 3LZ Z06
OnStar Premium PlanZ49-COUNTRY CANADA
Other Options3A9-Seat Belt, Blue
Bolster Drvr Seat, Power Bolster Passenger Seat, PowerAQA-Memory Drvr & Pass convenience package
Performance Traction ManagementB6P-Shield Engine Compartment, CarbonFiberCFV-Ground Effects - Carbon Fiber, VisibleCFY-Interior Plaque, Dedication, SpecialEditionD3V-Lamp Engine CompartmentDNS-Equipment DRZ-Rear Camera Mirror with Auto DimmingDYX-Mirror O/S, LH&RH Elec, Heat, Flat.Drvr,Power FoldEFR-Exterior Trim Accents, Carbon FlashEYT-Ornamentation Ext Emblem NameplateCarbon Flash PkgFE7-Z07 Performance Suspension w/ MagSelective Ride CtrlFE9-Emission: Federal HTO IOT-Infotainment System 8" HD Color,Touchscreen w/NavIWE-Suede-Wrapped Upper Interior TrimPackageMBC-Marketing Area Canada N3W-Steering Wheel, Leather and CarbonFiberNPP-Performance Exhaust System NTB-Emissions, FederalPPW-Phone Projection Wireless U19-Speedometer Snst, Kilo & Miles OdometerU2K-XM Satellite Radio U2L-Digital Audio System HDU80-Display Compass UD7-Rear Park AssistUDV-Reconfigurable Color Cluster & Drvr InfoDisplay, 12"UE1-Onstar SystemUFG-Rear Cross Traffic Alert UFT-Side Blind Zone AlertUG1-Universal Home Remote UQH-Bose Performance Series Audio, 14SpeakersUQT-Performance Data & Video recorder UQV-Communication Equip ProximityCommunicationUTJ-Theft Deterent, Electrical, UnauthorizedEntryUTU-Sensor, Vehicle InclinationUTV-Sensor, Vehicle Interior Movement UV6-Head-Up DisplayUVA-Front and Rear View Vision Cameras VA5-LANGUAGE LABEL ENGLISHVHM-Vehicle Health Management System VK3-Front License Plate BracketVT7-OWNERS MANUAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE VV4-Internet Connectivity, MobileXFS-Cup Ultra Performance, 275/30ZR20 Frt,345/25ZR21 Rear.

I got a reply from Shane last Sunday of all days. He mentioned that he has no visibility on Canadian cars once they go past production.
Ok Gents, good news today from the dealership. I have been told the status of each car has changed.
Stingray has moved to 4200 status and the Z06 is sitting at 4300 status. Not sure why they are sitting differently in their respective statuses but I'll take it.
Does this mean I have avoided shipping delays with the potential strike at GM?

From the Buying 101 Guide post
"4200 Vehicle Shipped from Bowling Green"
"4300 Intermediate Delivery"
In this game, it always seems like anything can happen.
Patience is the only thing we have left in some cases. Mine for sure.

From the Buying 101 Guide post
"4200 Vehicle Shipped from Bowling Green"
"4300 Intermediate Delivery"
In this game, it always seems like anything can happen.
Patience is the only thing we have left in some cases. Mine for sure.
See, this is what I mean. MK hasn't even taken delivery yet and now your hopes are either too high or too low. Omg people...

Banister Chevrolet Kamloops.
Banister Chevrolet Kamloops. They have been very good so far throughout the process. Like everyone, we all wish the whole process was quicker from start to finish when ordering these cars.
Our dealerships can only work with what GM will give them.
I feel fortunate that my cars are on the last leg of their journey before falling into my hands. From what my salesman has told me, the cars should be at the dealership around the first week in November.
Just in time to put them under the Christmas tree and unwrap come summertime...lol.
We do plan to put PPF on both cars for maximum paint protection. Do any of you have any recommendations on how thick to go with the PPF? I am thinking 6mm to 8mm. Would be good to hear some of your guy's experiences with these types of paint protectors.

Congratulations, I've been on the list at Dueck On Marine for just over 3 years. Have now moved down to the #2 spot, hoping my turn comes up by this time next year. Unfortunately with this new 20k price increase I'm going to have to rethink my build. Current build is at 207k before tax I want to keep it at 185k before tax. I don't want to sacrifice the 3LZ interior so I'll have to drop the CF wheels and CC brakes. I have a 2021 GT500 CFTP that has the Expel Ultimate Fusion 8mm thickness. I just purchased a 2023 Ram TRX Havoc Edition and it's getting full protection with the same product as the GT500. No complaints with the Expel have it on my wife's 2022 KIA Sorrento as well.

Congratulations, I've been on the list at Dueck On Marine for just over 3 years. Have now moved down to the #2 spot, hoping my turn comes up by this time next year. Unfortunately with this new 20k price increase I'm going to have to rethink my build. Current build is at 207k before tax I want to keep it at 185k before tax. I don't want to sacrifice the 3LZ interior so I'll have to drop the CF wheels and CC brakes. I have a 2021 GT500 CFTP that has the Expel Ultimate Fusion 8mm thickness. I just purchased a 2023 Ram TRX Havoc Edition and it's getting full protection with the same product as the GT500. No complaints with the Expel have it on my wife's 2022 KIA Sorrento as well.
So you have a GT500, Ram TRX, on the list for a Z06, and your wife drives a Sorento!??? How did you get away with that? 😂

The KIA was her choice lol, you'd be surprised at the tech in that vehicle. I use it every time I have to run errands as everything I owne gets 8mpg :Biggrin:.

Ok Gents, I have an email today from the dealership showing that the cars have made it to Toronto using VINView for GM. I imagine the cars will be taking a train ride from there. Anyone out of BC had a Vette shipped from there. All I know is that they are that much closer to having my hands on the wheels. Can't wait, Christmas is coming early...

Attachments

• processed-B774FC67-E56D-4108-BCEE-D4FEEE72ED45-31D62618-EB48-4C23-A26A-82CECAEE0FCE.jpeg
    processed-B774FC67-E56D-4108-BCEE-D4FEEE72ED45-31D62618-EB48-4C23-A26A-82CECAEE0FCE.jpeg
    402.1 KB · Views: 0
  • processed-C72E8DF8-32BC-446D-84C8-A549BA1FDE56-A39E5788-C869-44EB-9D10-90A4297F72E2.jpeg
    processed-C72E8DF8-32BC-446D-84C8-A549BA1FDE56-A39E5788-C869-44EB-9D10-90A4297F72E2.jpeg
    442.8 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.