Just out of curiosity, and obviously there is no obligation to reply, but why the two Corvette's identically built

Just out of curiosity, and obviously there is no obligation to reply, but why the two Corvette's identically built?
His and Hers. My wife is getting the 3LT and I will be driving the 3LZ. She loves my color combinations so much that she elected to go with the same build.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Ok Gents, I have an email today from the dealership showing that the cars have made it to Toronto using VINView for GM. I imagine the cars will be taking a train ride from there. Anyone out of BC had a Vette shipped from there. All I know is that they are that much closer to having my hands on the wheels. Can't wait, Christmas is coming early...
That is likely Ingersoll and not Toronto.

They get put on a train in Concord so it’s on its final ride to the dealership.
Are you sure? There is a railroad in Ingersoll for GM cars. Earlier in the C8 production life they shipped from there by rail to points north and east.

Hey Guys and Gals, it comes as a complete surprise but my cars have made it to the dealership. I was told last week they were up in Toronto and yesterday I was told they were sitting in Kamloops. (Go Figure) Not sure how they made it so fast to the dealership but I will ask them (WTF) once I make it there.
Our only problem now is that we are here in Chile. I really wanted to be there to see them come off the truck but I am thankful at the same time they made it safe and sound.
My wife and I plan to start our journey up to Canada next Monday to receive the cars, but with all the excitement I am feeling right now, I could barely sleep last night. I am sure we all go through the same feelings as our dreams become reality. Anyway, my sales rep has mailed me some pictures so I will post a few of them for our community.

Attachments

• IMG_7164.jpeg
    IMG_7164.jpeg
    527.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7165.jpeg
    IMG_7165.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7166.jpeg
    IMG_7166.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7129.jpeg
    IMG_7129.jpeg
    704 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7131.jpeg
    IMG_7131.jpeg
    683.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7127.jpeg
    IMG_7127.jpeg
    675.6 KB · Views: 0
Hey Guys and Gals, it comes as a complete surprise but my cars have made it to the dealership. I was told last week they were up in Toronto and yesterday I was told they were sitting in Kamloops. (Go Figure) Not sure how they made it so fast to the dealership but I will ask them (WTF) once I make it there.
Our only problem now is that we are here in Chile. I really wanted to be there to see them come off the truck but I am thankful at the same time they made it safe and sound.
My wife and I plan to start our journey up to Canada next Monday to receive the cars, but with all the excitement I am feeling right now, I could barely sleep last night. I am sure we all go through the same feelings as our dreams become reality. Anyway, my sales rep has mailed me some pictures so I will post a few of them for our community.
congrats

Reactions: DigDug
I’m in BC as well and my C8 Z51 2LT was built a week ago. My salesman said I should see it in about 6 weeks. I’m not so hopeful now after reading your post. Being in the interior I’d rather not take delivery in December!
GM apparently no longer provides status codes online, did you get your updates from the dealer?
Where do you live? Did you buy from Kelowna GM? Just wondering? Good luck with your order.

Congrats man. Did you buy from that dealer. His and her C8s? Got to love it. Oh, love the colors and thanks for sharing.

Hi JCWP, we bought our cars from Bannister Chev out of Kamloops. I am originally from Kamloops but we have been living in Chile for years now. Can't stand what our Governments have done to our Country.💔 We spend our summers up there visiting family and friends so the cars should add another level of excitement while we tour around.
I think I mentioned in an earlier post that we were going on a cruise down the California coast next summer as far as San Diego, so we are really looking forward to that trip.
Anyway, five more sleeps before I have my butt sitting behind the wheel of that Z06. Hopefully, the weather holds for a quick trip down to the coast.

Cheers and Beers

Hi JCWP, we bought our cars from Bannister Chev out of Kamloops. I am originally from Kamloops but we have been living in Chile for years now. Can't stand what our Governments have done to our Country.💔 We spend our summers up there visiting family and friends so the cars should add another level of excitement while we tour around.
I think I mentioned in an earlier post that we were going on a cruise down the California coast next summer as far as San Diego, so we are really looking forward to that trip.
Anyway, five more sleeps before I have my butt sitting behind the wheel of that Z06. Hopefully, the weather holds for a quick trip down to the coast.

Cheers and Beers
My daughter in-law's father (mechanical engineer) had been living/working there in Chile for 20 years - retired and moved back to North Vancouver four years ago. I spoke to a lady a few weeks ago from Chile (born & raised) who moved here because she was getting concerned with the political situation there.
In any case, lets hope you get your wish for good weather to enjoy those awesome cars before the weather changes for the worst. The Liberals & NDP here are destroying the country - really upsets me.
Cheers.... :Cheers2:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.