DEOLC7

I'm New Here
Aug 28, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Corvette C7
Province
ON
Hey looking to get a spoiler, side skirts, and front lip. Does anyone know a place in Ontario that has good prices and has these parts in stock? Looking to upgrade my c7 within the next 2 weeks. All help will be appreciated 🙏

ACS Composites. My splitter, side skirts, aftermarket splash guards all came from them. Great company, service and fit. You get what you pay for.

Hey looking to get a spoiler, side skirts, and front lip. Does anyone know a place in Ontario that has good prices and has these parts in stock? Looking to upgrade my c7 within the next 2 weeks. All help will be appreciated 🙏

ACS Composites. My splitter, side skirts, aftermarket splash guards all came from them. Great company, service and fit. You get what you pay for.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I went with these along with their front lip and splash guards and tail light covers. I was nervous about clearance so I went cheap but was pleasantly surprised how good it turned out. Did NOT have to drill, used a couple factory holes, 3m taped the whole thing and then a thin bead of black epoxy.
Amazon product ASIN B082KJ9GRF

Attachments

• skirt2.jpg
    skirt2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Too bad you were not located in Alberta. I have a set in Carbon Flash from my old C7 Z06.

I went with these along with their front lip and splash guards and tail light covers. I was nervous about clearance so I went cheap but was pleasantly surprised how good it turned out. Did NOT have to drill, used a couple factory holes, 3m taped the whole thing and then a thin bead of black epoxy.
Amazon product ASIN B082KJ9GRF
Were the black tail lights just ABS covers or the whole 9 yards from ACS? I have the stick ons but am waiting for answers as to whether or not water gets between the cover and the tail light lens. The two sided tape has spaces between each piece where I think water could get in. Maybe silicone would help? Here is pic showing tape.
Lens showing adhesive.jpg
Your thoughts please.

I currently have just the stick-on as you in the pic. Id assume water does get behind since its no a prefect seal, but I don't see an issue with that. You could use silicone if your anal or just make a solid line with CLEAR 3m. I opted not to for the covers because in MB anything covering the lights can get you a ticket so I like how I could remove them easily if it came to it.

Have you had any issues with water and/or road grime getting behind the lenses? I have been winning in most of the car shows I go in so dirt could be a problem. Regarding removing them, have you tried? That would be my major concern because the covers are pretty flimsy and the tape is pretty aggressive. I guess it is a "try it and see" so long as it doesn't hurt the OEM lights ?

Have you had any issues with water and/or road grime getting behind the lenses? I have been winning in most of the car shows I go in so dirt could be a problem. Regarding removing them, have you tried? That would be my major concern because the covers are pretty flimsy and the tape is pretty aggressive. I guess it is a "try it and see" so long as it doesn't hurt the OEM lights ?

The first set used was from RPI and the cost was absurd, only came with 2 pieces of tape. Installed as directed and still managed to loose one on the hwy. I ripped off the remaining 3, (took a lot of goo gone and rage) decided to go with the cheap ones from amazon and found it fit much better and had much more tape provided. Like i said unless its a perfect seal your always going to get some grim BUT for the price id give them a shot for sure.

Attachments

• c7 corvette z06 tail light blackouts.jpg
    c7 corvette z06 tail light blackouts.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 0
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.