This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

C4 LSX Swap

View attachment 25844 With the new bushings in the rear suspension, the car had a bad bounce to it. Hopefully new shocks will help that out! Should have did them when I had the car apart lol

Good day in Ponoka today Dalen. The Turbo LS C4 sounds great and man does that thing spool up fast and take off.... Good build man.

Reactions: AlbertaZ06

Thanks! Looked like I left some good marks on the pavement anyway!!

Hoorah Dalen.You go man.... And so do your Vettes.
Still got the 1966 C10 I am waiting to do its 5.3L and 4l60e swap latter this summer/fall. Then hitting the C5 turbo build in the winter. Seems like you only get few months a year to drive them, might as well enjoy it and not work on them. I will do the Turbo build in the C5 Forums, but already collecting parts and figuring out things. Already thinking I might stick this turbo out of the hood......

Reactions: ddgermann

I'm a fan.

Love your ambition...and your rides

wow, that thing is snappy and just goes, my Rosie can't even spin the tires............, nice work , like you said, time to enjoy and have some fun................

Didn’t do so well at the track. First pass when I shifted into second, I broke a u-joint on the 1/2 shaft. Slicks did there job!! Good thing AMA covers up to 160 km tow with the Gold Membership. They wouldn’t cover if I was Racing, good thing for me it happened in the β€œParking Lot”

Attachments

• iOS Image - 3705000923.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 20
Wow Dalen.
Any collateral damage to your suspension, wish bones, etc?
I wonder if they make solid u-joints for our cars? The grease passageways inside the u-joints are a commons failure point in high torque apps. Esp in the "parking lot".

Users who are viewing this thread