View attachment 25844 With the new bushings in the rear suspension, the car had a bad bounce to it. Hopefully new shocks will help that out! Should have did them when I had the car apart lol 😂

Good day in Ponoka today Dalen. The Turbo LS C4 sounds great and man does that thing spool up fast and take off.... Good build man. :thumbs:

Reactions: AlbertaZ06
View attachment 25844 With the new bushings in the rear suspension, the car had a bad bounce to it. Hopefully new shocks will help that out! Should have did them when I had the car apart lol 😂

Good day in Ponoka today Dalen. The Turbo LS C4 sounds great and man does that thing spool up fast and take off.... Good build man. :thumbs:

Thanks! Looked like I left some good marks on the pavement anyway!!😁

Thanks! Looked like I left some good marks on the pavement anyway!!😁
I figured about $40.00 worth of rubber.... lol..... :Cheers2:
iOS Image - 4213746650.jpg
😁

Hoorah Dalen.You go man.... And so do your Vettes. :thumbs:
Still got the 1966 C10 I am waiting to do its 5.3L and 4l60e swap latter this summer/fall. Then hitting the C5 turbo build in the winter. Seems like you only get few months a year to drive them, might as well enjoy it and not work on them. I will do the Turbo build in the C5 Forums, but already collecting parts and figuring out things. Already thinking I might stick this turbo out of the hood......:canada:

• Love
Reactions: ddgermann
Still got the 1966 C10 I am waiting to do its 5.3L and 4l60e swap latter this summer/fall. Then hitting the C5 turbo build in the winter. Seems like you only get few months a year to drive them, might as well enjoy it and not work on them. I will do the Turbo build in the C5 Forums, but already collecting parts and figuring out things. Already thinking I might stick this turbo out of the hood......:canada:

I'm a fan. :thumbs:

Love your ambition...and your rides :thumbs:

iOS Image - 424056393.jpg
iOS Image - 1364178766.jpg

Didn’t do so well at the track. First pass when I shifted into second, I broke a u-joint on the 1/2 shaft. Slicks did there job!! Good thing AMA covers up to 160 km tow with the Gold Membership👍. They wouldn’t cover if I was Racing, good thing for me it happened in the “Parking Lot” 🤣

Attachments

• iOS Image - 3705000923.jpg
    iOS Image - 3705000923.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 20
View attachment 30345View attachment 30346
Didn’t do so well at the track. First pass when I shifted into second, I broke a u-joint on the 1/2 shaft. Slicks did there job!! Good thing AMA covers up to 160 km tow with the Gold Membership👍. They wouldn’t cover if I was Racing, good thing for me it happened in the “Parking Lot” 🤣
Wow Dalen.
Any collateral damage to your suspension, wish bones, etc?
I wonder if they make solid u-joints for our cars? The grease passageways inside the u-joints are a commons failure point in high torque apps. Esp in the "parking lot".:ohoh:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread