The G2 buckets are a must for longer rides
The GT1 seats are identical in construction. Comfort is identical. Looks are not. The GT2 seat (IMO) are better looking, but that's it! The foam density is the same. The bolsters are the same. The seats are the same. etc.

The GT1 seats are identical in construction. Comfort is identical. Looks are not. The GT2 seat (IMO) are better looking, but that's it! The foam density is the same. The bolsters are the same. The seats are the same. etc.
Agree- have driven 14hrs straight on GT1 seats in complete comfort. Would recommend the mag ride (though others would disagree, right Murray? Lol)

Reactions: Murray20c8
Agree- have driven 14hrs straight on GT1 seats in complete comfort. Would recommend the mag ride (though others would disagree, right Murray? Lol)
Yup, you don't miss 100% of the options you don't take.

Reactions: Bunny hop
Also note that the GT1 seat on the 1LT trim is not the same as the 2LT/3LT version, it lacks some adjustability options.
In what way? I'm pretty sure they are identical in that way also. I can't read the article because of my ad blocker.

Check this article for the CDN price increase CDN Pricing
Basically, add on about $1200 to your 2022 price. Not bad considering inflation.
Also note that the GT1 seat on the 1LT trim is not the same as the 2LT/3LT version, it lacks some adjustability options.
Just read the article , thank you. At this rate my C8 is getting close to 100,000$. My options are Jake logo on the hood , performance exhaust, red calipers, carbon flash wheels and Elkhart blue. The new photos I posted on my page , is basically what I am ordering , but not exact because the site does not have all the same parts like the GM/Chevy site.

"The GT2 bucket seats are available on 2LT and standard on 3LT. Like the GT1 seats, the GT2 seats support drivers and passengers over long distances of travel, while providing more adjustment options: besides the 8-way adjustment of the GT1 chairs, the GT2 also add power lumbar and bolster control."

So, perhaps they are not quite "the same" as in surface material and adjustability, which both provide a significant influence on comfort when touring or moving it up a notch for track/sport use. Is the move from the entry-level basic seat up worth the $$$, that's a question for each individual.
Happy Motoring!

"The GT2 bucket seats are available on 2LT and standard on 3LT. Like the GT1 seats, the GT2 seats support drivers and passengers over long distances of travel, while providing more adjustment options: besides the 8-way adjustment of the GT1 chairs, the GT2 also add power lumbar and bolster control."

So, perhaps they are not quite "the same" as in surface material and adjustability, which both provide a significant influence on comfort when touring or moving it up a notch for track/sport use. Is the move from the entry-level basic seat up worth the $$$, that's a question for each individual.
Happy Motoring!
GT 1 also has 8 way, lumbar, seatback , ventilated control for both seats .

It appears the difference in seats between 1LT and2LT also applies to the GT2 seats. I have pasted the page from the 2023 Corvette order guide. Note the missing seat adjusters on the 1LT.

1653669426663.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.