It appears the difference in seats between 1LT and2LT also applies to the GT2 seats. I have pasted the page from the 2023 Corvette order guide. Note the missing seat adjusters on the 1LT.

View attachment 96503
Mine is a 2LT, so that is why I have those options.

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
I think next Thursday will be the day. Not getting my hopes up, my dealer has sometimes received zero 0️⃣
If my dealership doesn't get mine, I will have to go buy something, for the summer. I sold my Vette this winter because he said I would be getting a 2022 C8 this spring . He was wrong.🤬 Now I will have to find something that won't lose to much value, like maybe a Jeep.

If my dealership doesn't get mine, I will have to go buy something, for the summer. I sold my Vette this winter because he said I would be getting a 2022 C8 this spring . He was wrong.🤬 Now I will have to find something that won't lose to much value, like maybe a Jeep.
Unless you buy a Pontiac Aztek or some other aweful looking car it’s unlikely you will lose money on resale in today’s market.
Or… maybe after driving a Jeep for several months you will be floored by your new C8’s handling in the fall!

Reactions: Bunny hop
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.