With the help of the above I was able to secure a new 2023 C8 3LT HTC in rapid blue. Super excited to be taking delivery on Monday. For those that don’t know me, I previously had a 2020 C8 1LT HTC back in 2020. Decided to upgrade because the opportunity presented. Scott has been super helpful in the process, I feel very lucky to get my hands on a 2023, due to the 2024 price increase. Connor Cullen from Ray Cullen Chevrolet has been fantastic, listened to all my questions and always responded in a timely fashion. If you are looking for a good guy to help you secure a C8. I would recommend you give him a call. Could not be happier with the entire process. Dealers posting available C8’s on the CCF Showcase May be a place to find your dream C8. Hoping April comes soon. See you on the first cruise.

IMG_1895.jpeg

Congrats Anthony and great to meet you and your dad today! This is one of the last 5 new 2023's left in Canada so your very lucky to have landed this one.
If anyone else is looking for help getting a new car check out the Showcase section or let me know what your looking to order!
IMG_3077.jpg

Congrats Anthony and great to meet you and your dad today! This is one of the last 5 new 2023's left in Canada so your very lucky to have landed this one.
If anyone else is looking for help getting a new car check out the Showcase section or let me know what your looking to order!
View attachment 119265
It's OK. You can open your eyes now! ;) And congrats!!

1706303125193.png

No I sold my 2020 a while ago, I was without a summer car so I wanted to have one locked up before spring.
You'll have to tell us what you think about the 1LT vs 3LT once you have time to shake her down.

With the help of the above I was able to secure a new 2023 C8 3LT HTC in rapid blue. Super excited to be taking delivery on Monday. For those that don’t know me, I previously had a 2020 C8 1LT HTC back in 2020. Decided to upgrade because the opportunity presented. Scott has been super helpful in the process, I feel very lucky to get my hands on a 2023, due to the 2024 price increase. Connor Cullen from Ray Cullen Chevrolet has been fantastic, listened to all my questions and always responded in a timely fashion. If you are looking for a good guy to help you secure a C8. I would recommend you give him a call. Could not be happier with the entire process. Dealers posting available C8’s on the CCF Showcase May be a place to find your dream C8. Hoping April comes soon. See you on the first cruise.

Woohoo, this is a great news story. Appreciate the feedback and thanks @Mr.Corvette for your help and swift photoshop work too there. It doesn't go unnoticed. ;)

Ray Cullen and Macmaster are the only two London Chev dealers I would consider for my Corvette needs. Hats off to Cullen for landing that "Blue-tiful" one for you!
Connor Cullen and his team were great and with the help of Mr Corvette and CCF I’m back into a C8. Connor Cullen has been kind enough to arrange delivery of my new C8 in an enclosed trailer 2 hours away from London.

Have you started it up?
I know you had an earlier one, but there are some things on the 3LT that you won't know about.
Yes I had to start it so I could back it into my garage. Yeah, I saw the HUD on the front windshield, it has the front lift and Z51 as well. My first C8 was a stripper, this one is a loaded 3LT.

Yes I had to start it so I could back it into my garage. Yeah, I saw the HUD on the front windshield, it has the front lift and Z51 as well. My first C8 was a stripper, this one is a loaded 3LT.
You will love all these options!

Reactions: JoeyBats
You will love all these options!
The only option that I don’t have that I would have ordered was mag ride. I won’t miss it as I never had it.

Has sueded micro fibre seats and steering wheel, pleasantly surprised, I like it, plus they are heated,

Last edited: