Jan 1, 2018
Cloverdale BC
VetteCoins
Car
77 Cpe 08 Cpe 23 HTC
Province
BC
Just did a spreadsheet based on C8 tracker info for total new C8 sales in BC at GM dealerships since C8 sales began.
These numbers are a bit low as I know not all Z06 sales are accounted for.
The grand total I have is 698 new C8s sold at BC GM dealerships through August 2023. Highest for a model year was for 2023 with 271 sold in BC and least was for 2022 with only 95 sold in the province.
Top five dealerships for new C8 sales (2020-2023) were:

Kelowna Chevrolet 108
Dueck on Marine 81
Preston 48
Carter Chev Burnaby 38 and
Dueck Downtown 36.

Attachments

• IMG_8533.jpeg
    IMG_8533.jpeg
    171.1 KB · Views: 28
That explains why there's a metric s**t tonne more on the streets now.

Waiting on my Dueck on Marine order to come in.
Have you discussed Ceramic Coat with Dueck? They usually put on Ceramic before delivery add $3000 to the price automatically. If you want to do PPF it will then be very difficult

Have you discussed Ceramic Coat with Dueck? They usually put on Ceramic before delivery add $3000 to the price automatically. If you want to do PPF it will then be very difficult

Yeah but my sales person seems oblivious to it... I told him that I want to do PPF, and not to do the coating on it immediately. But also I need him to invoice it seperately, them doing it and invoicing on the car would make my taxes jump by nearly 18k

Yeah but my sales person seems oblivious to it... I told him that I want to do PPF, and not to do the coating on it immediately. But also I need him to invoice it seperately, them doing it and invoicing on the car would make my taxes jump by nearly 18k
So you are half way there being aware they will do it. Suggest you speak to Sales Manager/Business Office well ahead of the delivery to confirm and get it in writing somehow

So you are half way there being aware they will do it. Suggest you speak to Sales Manager/Business Office well ahead of the delivery to confirm and get it in writing somehow

Should I reach out to one of them instead of waiting on my sales person? The car hasn't been invoiced so the workbench isn't showing the price yet. I haven't signed a purchase agreement yet either because of the lack of an invoice.

Should I reach out to one of them instead of waiting on my sales person? The car hasn't been invoiced so the workbench isn't showing the price yet. I haven't signed a purchase agreement yet either because of the lack of an invoice.
If your sales person can't help you, I'd ask him who you should talk to. If he can't or won't redirect you then you can start with the sales manager, but you can always ask the general manager who you should talk to about it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.