Jul 15, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
bmw x5m
Province
BC
we submitted our build have been in status 3000, Accepted by Production Control: for more than a month now,

knowing the huge increase in price for 2024, is my order going to be a 2023?

i know production is ending in a week or so...i would hate to get a 2024..

we submitted our build have been in status 3000, Accepted by Production Control: for more than a month now,

knowing the huge increase in price for 2024, is my order going to be a 2023?

i know production is ending in a week or so...i would hate to get a 2024..
It depends on what it was submitted for. If it was for '23 it will be built as a '23. It can not be pushed to a '24 after the allocation is assigned.

Reactions: MKinOntario
It depends on what it was submitted for. If it was for '23 it will be built as a '23. It can not be pushed to a '24 after the allocation is assigned.
thats what i thought.. the allocation was supposed to be a 2023.. if you look at my build sheet.

but product is suppose to end sept 1.. im not sure they if can build mine in time..
Screenshot 2023-08-25 1.52.14 PM.png

thats what i thought.. the allocation was supposed to be a 2023.. if you look at my build sheet.

but product is suppose to end sept 1.. im not sure they if can build mine in time..
They won't end 2023 production until all the '23's are built.

If he's at 3000, he's probably still waiting for a TPW. LIke me.
I'm more concerned about September 14th right now.

hopefully they will finish all 2023 allocations and start 2024
Don't worry Lance. They ALWAYS build all accepted orders for the current model year before starting the next model year. The start date for the next model year is not carved in stone and WILL vary because of delays to parts etc. or even strikes.

Don't worry Lance. They ALWAYS build all accepted orders for the current model year before starting the next model year. The start date for the next model year is not carved in stone and WILL vary because of delays to parts etc. or even strikes.
You said the "s" word. :(
Still trying to be optimistic, but it's an irresistable force, immovable object situation, based on what I've read/seen.

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
You said the "s" word. :(
Still trying to be optimistic, but it's an irresistable force, immovable object situation, based on what I've read/seen.
It was inevitable in 2019 and again now. :(
Burned my ass then, so I know how many are gonna feel now.

• Sorry
thanks murray, i checked 3 days ago it was still at 3000.. and just checked again.. it is now produced and waiting for shipping... interesting that it skipped from 3000 to 3800.. i can now rest assure that its a 2023..

thanks murray, i checked 3 days ago it was still at 3000.. and just checked again.. it is now produced and waiting for shipping... interesting that it skipped from 3000 to 3800.. i can now rest assure that its a 2023..
Who did you check with? It's extremely unlikely for it to go from 3000 to 3800 in 3 days. I suppose it's possible, but it's almost always a week between 3100 and another week between 3400 to 3800. Anyway, cool! Now we wait for delivery!

Hope and pray for a 2024,2023 year are all following apart.
Can you elaborate on this, as I have no idea what your talking about here? There working overtime in the plant to get all of the 2023's done on time. Why would one at this point be praying for a 2024 given the massive one year price increase which should have been $2500.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.