The Spelling Error

Let me tell you friends, that one simple spelling mistake--even a typo--can make your life hell.

I recently texted a short, romantic note to my wife while I was away on a fishing trip, and I missed one small "e".

No problem you might say. Not so. This tiny error has caused me to seek Police protection to enter my own house.

I wrote, "Hi darling, I'm enjoying and experiencing the best time of my whole life, and I wish you were her_!”

Asking my Wife if she’d agree to me going to Home Depot to get what’s needed for me to put a Storage Shed against the side of our House was expected to be received really well ... until she asked me for a picture of what it would look like..... 😂

2E215D93-125A-4CD5-A2D2-A74F4A26135F.jpeg

Last edited:
Asking my Wife if she’d agree to me going to Home Depot to get what’s needed for me to put a Storage Shed against the side of our House was expected to be received really well ... until she asked me for a picture of what it would look like.....

View attachment 23251
Looks Ok to me. Colour blends well. Maybe you could sooth her a bit and convert the present car port in to an extra room.

These are 650 plus tax in spruce grove near Edmonton this year

Asking my Wife if she’d agree to me going to Home Depot to get what’s needed for me to put a Storage Shed against the side of our House was expected to be received really well ... until she asked me for a picture of what it would look like..... 😂

View attachment 23251