A SENIORS PERSPECTIVE OF FACEBOOK.

For those who do not, and cannot, comprehend why Facebook exists:

Try to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles. Walk down the street every day and tell a passersby what You have eaten, how you feel at the moment, what you have done the night before, what you will do later and with whom.

Give them pictures of family, the dog, and of you gardening, taking things apart in the garage, watering the lawn, standing in front of landmarks, driving around town, having lunch,and doing what anybody and everybody does every day.

Also listen to the passerby conversations, give them the "thumbs up" and tell them you like them.

You will discover this work similar to Facebook ….

You will have four people following you: two police officers, a private investigator and a psychiatrist.

😂👍🏻

Yup. LOL.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1643346259350.JPG
    FB_IMG_1643346259350.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 44
Prior to her trip to Calgary, Carol (a blonde chick from England), confided to her co-workers and friends she had three goals for her trip to Cowboy country;
1654265451232.png

1. She wanted to taste some real western Bar-B-Que.

2.. She wanted to take in a bona fide rodeo...

And...
3. She wanted to have sex with a local cowboy.

Upon returning, the girls were curious as to how she fared.

'Let me tell you, they have Alberta beef to die for, and when they bar-b-q it, the taste is unbelievable!'

'And I went to a real rodeo. Talk about athletes ... those guys wrestle full grown bulls! They ride horses at a full gallop, then jump off the horses and grab the bull by the horns and throw them to the ground! It is just incredible!'
1654265489675.png

1654265516434.png

Then came the big question,

'Well tell us, did you have sex with a real cowboy?'

'Are you kidding? When I saw the size of the condoms they carry in their back pockets I changed my mind!'
1654265547502.png

Brought to you by:
1654265414513.png

THE BEST CHEWING TOBACCO