Dec 16, 2020
Awards
VetteCoins
Car
04 Cobra
Province
ON
Hi Everyone,

Just joined the forum today. As the title suggests, I'm interested in pre ordering the soon to be 2022 Z06. I have never purchased a new car from a dealer before, let alone pre-ordered something before it was even released. I am wondering what the best way is to get myself an Early Z06 allocation. I am from Ontario, Markham area. Are there certain dealers I should go to to increase my chances? Will dealers be marking up the prices? What is the process? I really have no idea. I would like to put a deposit down in the next couple weeks.

SInce this is my first post, a little about myself... I drive a 04 cobra and I'm ready to step over to the dark side a get myself a vette. Go big or go home, C8 Z06 baby!

Mike

Rruuff Day

Never wrestle with a pig.
Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
Awards
Pine Lake, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
C7 3LT ZF1
Province
AB
Hi Everyone,

Just joined the forum today. As the title suggests, I'm interested in pre ordering the soon to be 2022 Z06. I have never purchased a new car from a dealer before, let alone pre-ordered something before it was even released. I am wondering what the best way is to get myself an Early Z06 allocation. I am from Ontario, Markham area. Are there certain dealers I should go to to increase my chances? Will dealers be marking up the prices? What is the process? I really have no idea. I would like to put a deposit down in the next couple weeks.

SInce this is my first post, a little about myself... I drive a 04 cobra and I'm ready to step over to the dark side a get myself a vette. Go big or go home, C8 Z06 baby!

Mike

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your decision. You will not be sorry entering the Corvette world. Talk to @Andrew Spencer at Bill Spencer Chevrolet in Coburg and/or @Wilson-Niblett . They are sponsors here on our forum and continuously offer up great advice and assistance. Good Luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrew Spencer

Nik

Blame me if something's broken
Staff member
Administrator
Power User
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
Awards
Vernon, BC
VetteCoins
Post Style (Members)
Car
Province
BC
Hi Everyone,

Mike

Welcome to CCF you came to the right place. As @Rruuff Day mentioned above we proudly host 2 of the largest Corvette dealerships in the country as valued sponsors. @Andrew Spencer and @Wilson-Niblett . Definitely reach out to both and mention that CCF will now be your daily reading digest and I'm sure they'll help you get on the list post haste ;)

Again thanks for the intro.

Reactions: Andrew Spencer

Rruuff Day

Never wrestle with a pig.
Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
Awards
Pine Lake, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
C7 3LT ZF1
Province
AB
Being new to this site, how to I message him?
click on either of the links and then "start conversation" They will answer you. Or look up phone numbers for either.

Dimitry1131

Casual User
Jan 8, 2021
Ontario
VetteCoins
Hi Everyone,

Mike
Definetly interested in this as well

dssking

Casual User
Sep 20, 2020
Awards
VetteCoins
Car
1998 C5 Corvette
Province
ON
I'm from Markham as well and met Jeff at Wilson-Niblett. I am on the Z06 list as of Dec 31/2000. Unfortunately no further details are available other than
at some point, GM will build the Z06. Perhaps 2022, but doubtful.........I'm thinking 2023 at the earliest.

Still waiting for allocation on the 2021 C8, but like everyone else, it's a waiting game. But I have trust in Jeff at WN and it will arrive when it arrives. Until then,
I have other cars to have fun with.......

Reactions: 12cents

Users who are viewing this thread