Jan 24, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Corvette Sting
Province
ON
Put my car away for the winter again, and I just noticed my Battery Tender was flashing 'orange' rapidly? I've never seen this before. I unplugged it and plugged it back in and I'll check it again shortly....Just wondering if anyone has had this issue before???

Screen Shot 2023-11-01 at 3.44.07 PM.png

Pretty sure it means it is charging? Might mean the battery is cooked also

It it's flashing orange the battery is below 90% state of charge and charging is recommended. • And if it's flashing red, the battery is below 80% state of charge and needs to be charged immediately, not only to be able to start the vehicle, but to also prevent damage to the battery, that can reduce battery life.

Reactions: MKC8 and butsy
Put my car away for the winter again, and I just noticed my Battery Tender was flashing 'orange' rapidly? I've never seen this before. I unplugged it and plugged it back in and I'll check it again shortly....Just wondering if anyone has had this issue before???

View attachment 116004
Update on the Tender Rapidly flashing orange light...thanks for everyone's feedback....Appears like I had too much stress on the connection in the frunk, pulling on the connection slightly. I'm assuming over a couple days, it was enough to cause a n/g connection...I adjusted the cable, took any stress off the connection, and so far it's working fine....Lights are on as Normal, Orange light is on showing it's charging, but the Rapid flashing is gone...

Ok
… in general corvette conversation section ✅
… check OP corvette (C7) shown in avatar area ✅
IMG_3087.jpeg
… then read “stress on connection in the frunk”
… wait what? 🤔

For enduring reference in this thread …
Here’s what the us3300 model 1051 corvette c7 charger book states for flashing yellow …
IMG_3088.jpeg

Glad you got it fixed ✅

Last edited:
Reactions: butsy
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.