I'm asking as in delivery times to Western Canada once built as in how long is the train ride :Banghead: as well as how fast things are getting through from 3000 on if anyone has been progressing as of late. I know it is a range, but I did hear there was a lot of Canadian cars being built right now so hopefully many of you will have your cars for summer! I guess I'm just like everyone else who wants more info because we are impatient! Thanks everyone
I placed deposit for my stingray on July 7, 2021. My car commenced on the production line April 14, 2023. It is arrived in Ingersoll Holding Plant on June 2, 2023. I expect it to arrive to my dealer in St. Catharines by June 9th, 2023. I expect to be driving it on or around June 13th, 2023. Proud new owner of 2023 Z51 pkg convertible 2LT Corvette Stingray.

I placed deposit for my stingray on July 7, 2021. My car commenced on the production line April 14, 2023. It is arrived in Ingersoll Holding Plant on June 2, 2023. I expect it to arrive to my dealer in St. Catharines by June 9th, 2023. I expect to be driving it on or around June 13th, 2023. Proud new owner of 2023 Z51 pkg convertible 2LT Corvette Stingray.
Wow that is a long wait congrats though, you should be behind the wheel in no time now!

I live in Surrey BC and my 2023 HTC reached 3000 status Jan 24th. It was built Mar 17 (3800) and was delivered to dealer in Langley BC April 28.
5-6 weeks seems to be the norm still but my dealer told me things seem to be moving faster than what he has seen before but I'm not going to believe that until I see my car. I got a call saying my car was assigned a rail car 2 days ago so it in the process.....Oddly enough it looks like my car might show up before my after market wheels, who would have thought that when I ordered the wheels when my car went to 3000 status.

Mine was built May 25th and it arrived at the dealer in Toronto today.
new 2023 first pic.jpg

A few of us have planted the status dates in our signature, can check out mine. Just took delivery this weekend but it was an ON one so times will vary for out west for the final leg. PPF'ed the car with a complete front end like others above for around $2800, I paid whatever the dealer's external installer was asking because it was. trip up from Mtl to get the car same day and drive it back next day so I did not have the time to shop around, and price was ok. I am OCD for PPF, so the rest will be done back here to cover the rest.

Base kit (front bumper, hood, front quarters, headlights, windshield pillars, mirrors). Left to do (top windshield, CF front splitter, CF side skirts, side intakes, door edges)

I have been at 3000 status for four weeks now, the guy two weeks before me already had his allocation and built and shipped to the dealer in less than 5 weeks. Hopefully mine is built soon.
Cars are built by assy line efficiency so there is no telling when yours will be built. It can take up to 10 weeks at 3000 status depending on parts availability etc.
Let's hope it is sooner!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.