Truck load leaving London this afternoon, heading east no doubt.
looks like 2 are Z06.

Attachments

• IMG_1802.jpeg
    IMG_1802.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
Truck load leaving London this afternoon, heading east no doubt.
looks like 2 are Z06.
Last driver I spoke to after dropping cars at Brian Finch and then one at MacMaster in London was on his way to drop the remainder at Ingersoll.

5-6 weeks seems to be the norm still but my dealer told me things seem to be moving faster than what he has seen before but I'm not going to believe that until I see my car. I got a call saying my car was assigned a rail car 2 days ago so it in the process.....Oddly enough it looks like my car might show up before my after market wheels, who would have thought that when I ordered the wheels when my car went to 3000 status.
So where is your car now? It's been a month since it was built and it has been on rail for 3 weeks now. It should be to Calgary by now.

My car is now at status code 3800 so do I expect it to take 4 weeks for delivery to Alberta?

Mine was build May 17th sat at BG for almost 3 weeks before it started to move on the train now looking like train ride is gonna be 3 - 4 weeks so ETA is around July 14th so will be 7 - 8 weeks to Sask for me. If your dealer has tracked your car and it is moving already then you should have a faster delivery time but if its not moving yet most likely add 3 - 4 weeks once its on the train.

So where is your car now? It's been a month since it was built and it has been on rail for 3 weeks now. It should be to Calgary by now.
Needless to say I am not a happy man. The rail car it was assigned was un assigned 4 or 5 days later and now it is sitting with a hold status in BG still and the system just says pending dispatch. Dealer is trying to get some answers but getting nothing so far.

Needless to say I am not a happy man. The rail car it was assigned was un assigned 4 or 5 days later and now it is sitting with a hold status in BG still and the system just says pending dispatch. Dealer is trying to get some answers but getting nothing so far.
If it's on hold then it could be for QC and not rail. Are you sure it was at 4000 (available to ship)?
Edit: And your dealer won't get any answers if it's on a QC hold. That's absolutely all they will tell the dealer if so.

Since there is no museum delivery for Canada they should offer truck delivery for the west i would of paid another 1k, rail ride has been kind of ridiculous.

Do they only rail them to the west or some places in the east too? anyone know? just curious
Last year the rail wait was so long, Jack Cooper starting sending drivers West to drive across the country. You would have to check with a Saskatchewan dealer
to see if they were every trucked directly from the plant. We already pay $900 more than the US for our freight fee. Ask your dealer if they know how to expedite
an order.

Reactions: Murray20c8
1 week outage or are they restarting next week ?
They used to be closed for the summer shutdown for the first two weeks of July, but for the past couple of years it was reduced to a one week shutdown
due to all of the other weeks that were lost to part shortages and covid issues. They are back Monday.

Reactions: KTJF
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.