Yes I ordered the full stripe package as well as the red and black on the fenders and went with Hypersonic grey this time.
Mike it’s a good thing that you ordered both stripe options now on a 2023, because both are deleted for the 2024 models!

Yes I aw that! I am not sure what is available for my Eray yet. I am first on the list at my dealer then will probably decide between that one and the Z06
Check out page 96 of the 2024 Order Guide Denis posted yesterday. Most stripes are not available at the start of production but should be by the time your 2024 becomes available.

Wii do Thanks, I picked up the 70th anniversary logo's for the car and I remember you telling me at the show they were 4inches down from the seam and 4 inches in if I recall correctly.
Yes measured before and it was slightly under 4.5 inches back from the door edge, and 4 inches down from the crease in the door. Use masking tape to line up the top and side measurements.

If it's on hold then it could be for QC and not rail. Are you sure it was at 4000 (available to ship)?
Edit: And your dealer won't get any answers if it's on a QC hold. That's absolutely all they will tell the dealer if so.
Yes it's been at code 4150 the dealer told me this entire time so he isn't real happy either because that means it was invoiced to him. As of Tuesday it still says status. on hold and it isn't for QC he inquired about that and they said no waiting for a new rail car. He had the original rail car number and everything and it was cancelled that's all he knows, and can't get anymore information but he has had to pay Chevrolet for the car and still has nothing from me but my $5,000 so I think he wants it here as fast as possible as well

Reactions: Murray20c8
Yes it's been at code 4150 the dealer told me this entire time so he isn't real happy either because that means it was invoiced to him. As of Tuesday it still says status. on hold and it isn't for QC he inquired about that and they said no waiting for a new rail car. He had the original rail car number and everything and it was cancelled that's all he knows, and can't get anymore information but he has had to pay Chevrolet for the car and still has nothing from me but my $5,000 so I think he wants it here as fast as possible as well
Your dealer needs to get in touch with the Zone Manager for GM and say he's been waiting well over a month and has been invoiced for the car with no movement.
Ask if there is a way to expedite the car? This happened with trucks waiting for computer chips that spent months waiting in fields, but not with C8's.

Your dealer needs to get in touch with the Zone Manager for GM and say he's been waiting well over a month and has been invoiced for the car with no movement.
Ask if there is a way to expedite the car? This happened with trucks waiting for computer chips that spent months waiting in fields, but not with C8's.
I don't think it would be invoiced if it was waiting for something. The trucks were shipped to Ingersoll or Oshawa to wait weren't they?

My car was built the week of June 19th. (4 weeks after allocation from dealership) On June 28th contacted dealer for update, they said it was built 3800 status and I received my vin #. Contacted July 12th for update and was told that its shipped and is currently on the rail. We will see how long it takes to Southern Alberta

I don't think it would be invoiced if it was waiting for something. The trucks were shipped to Ingersoll or Oshawa to wait weren't they?
Murray, in this case Scott RD's car is going to Alberta. Normal procedure is to be trucked to Toledo, Ohio and wait for the next train heading west.
GM uses Chicago to re-route Canadian vehicles coming out of the Arlington, Texas plant on rail to the Concord CN rail yard. They also re-route
the western Canadian vehicles there as well.
It sounds like it is still in Bowling Green on hold and hasn't been released to shipping or it would have left by now. Management needs to dig into the
reason the car is on hold and if it has been invoiced.

It sounds like it is still in Bowling Green on hold and hasn't been released to shipping or it would have left by now. Management needs to dig into the
reason the car is on hold and if it has been invoiced.
It's definitely weird. I don't believe cars are invoiced until they are ready to ship and if ready to ship they are suppose to leave within 10 business days. If QC hold they'd say so. I wait anxiously with Scott. Thanks for the info.

It's definitely weird. I don't believe cars are invoiced until they are ready to ship and if ready to ship they are suppose to leave within 10 business days. If QC hold they'd say so. I wait anxiously with Scott. Thanks for the info.
I talked to him again this morning and he said he is going to get back on the phone today so will see what I get for an update tomorrow.

I ordered my Z06 on January 28th. I was told it was built on March 13th (3800 status). The car is currently in Kansas City and no shipping date released. It's now been over four months since the car was ready to ship. Has anyone else had to wait more than four months for a delivery?

• Wow
I ordered my Z06 on January 28th. I was told it was built on March 13th (3800 status). The car is currently in Kansas City and no shipping date released. It's now been over four months since the car was ready to ship. Has anyone else had to wait more than four months for a delivery?
wow that is really bad

Yes, it seems crazy that it should take that long. It's going to Saskatoon, so I understand that it may take longer to schedule deliveries to less populated areas, but this still seems ridiculous. I've offered to pick the car up myself, but my dealer says that wouldn't be possible...current location isn't set up for customer pick up, and all the cross border stuff. If they wait too much longer they'll have to rebadge it as a 2024 or give me a better deal on a left over 2023 - ha ha :)

Was yours in Kansas City? At this time, my dealer hasn't give me a revised date, since the last three had come and gone, they probably didn't want to give me any false hopes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.