LMAO 2 weeks thats a dream come true im working on 5 months here almost into my third trimester and you will still have your car before me.
5 months after it was built? Mine was 18 months from deposit to rolling off the line, then it'll be close to a month before I take delivery.

The good news is it finally arrived at the dealer, so they just need to do the PDI and it's mine :)

Reactions: Murray20c8
yep 5 months after it was built unfortunately. Western Canada suffers with logistics for some reason ill order from the east if i get another, lesson learned here.
Jeez, I guess I'll stop complaining about my wait time then. You should have had the whole summer to drive yours, and now you'll get it just in time to put it away for the winter.

Jeez, I guess I'll stop complaining about my wait time then. You should have had the whole summer to drive yours, and now you'll get it just in time to put it away for the winter.

Ya whats more painful than that now I gotta sit and look at it in my garage for 6 months, ill be lucky if I pass the break in period this driving season its been a frustrating process to say the least. Jack Raccoon! says winter driver maybe thats sound advice 🤔 😉. (but not in this province)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread