Latest update. Now at 3300 with a TPW of 8/22. Moving along nicely.

I hope those awaiting an allocation get a good response this week.
I think I know why , no allocations, they are buying C8s in the USA and selling them here for 140 to 150 thousands. I am sure GM knows this and dealers were warned to stop doing this!

Talked to the 2 sales reps at the dealerships that I have placed a deposit at last September for the C8. Started off with one of the larger dealers and with some encouragement from others on here also went with a smaller dealer. I started out at #131 with the larger dealer and was told 18 months. Just spoke with him today and I currently sit at #85, which means they have only received 46 since last September (they originally said 100 per year). At the current rate if things don't pick up I am going to be near 3 years with them. With the smaller dealer I started off at #12 and was told today that I am now #3 (they said 10 per year). They too said 18 months which I think they will be spot on. Thank you to those that told me to get on a list with a smaller dealer as well. Was great advice. Oh ya, and the smaller one just got an allocation for a Z06! I look forward to some day driving the C8 and also seeing the Z06 on the streets!

Reactions: DenisC8
Crosbie from Finch Chevrolet reported that they got 1 Z06 allocation and 1 base C8 allocation
Yes I saw that too. Morgan wouldn't take a deposit from me as he thought I could get one faster with the 2 that I was already with...lol. He is a stand up guy and am glad that he was the one (or his dealership) to get a Z06 allocation!

Sorry to hear ur wait. Ur the only person I know waited longer than me (22 months). Hope you get ur turn next month.
I believe in miracles , so maybe. I would prefer my car arrives in April , now. This way I can sell my C7 for way more than I would, now through autumn.

Glad to see you are more optimistic ! Hope it happens for you!
Than you . I really like this C7 , it is a lot of work, though, because it is black . I still want my C8 and I hope it will be a 2023 because I do not want to pay for that big increase in price. I am price protected for 2023 but not sure about 2024s.

Than you . I really like this C7 , it is a lot of work, though, because it is black . I still want my C8 and I hope it will be a 2023 because I do not want to pay for that big increase in price. I am price protected for 2023 but not sure about 2024s.
Whoops that should of been thank you 🤔😉

Whoops that should of been thank you 🤔😉
Yup, I guessed as much- my fingers have accidentally typed much worse when a word with one different letter means something so much different! (Ie good luck except accidentally change the l to something else!) damn sausage fingers on a tiny phone keyboard!

Reactions: wlgj