Glad you may be able to make it Vince! It wouldn't be the same without you.

Hezzy, the car looks great!

Jeff, make sure you have fuel. That would suck to run out on the way! :D

I can't wait to get on the road!!!

Woooooo Ponoka! I can't believe it's tomorrow! yay!

I have a question for my Albertan brothers. I've had to replace the belts on my car for a couple years now and it just keeps getting delayed. Would anyone be nice enough to help me change the belts on my car after the meet? Obviously I would be inviting myself to your place for the change but it would be most appreciated.

I have a question for my Albertan brothers. I've had to replace the belts on my car for a couple years now and it just keeps getting delayed. Would anyone be nice enough to help me change the belts on my car after the meet? Obviously I would be inviting myself to your place for the change but it would be most appreciated.

In Alberta we use duct tape,comes in all colours and holds in impact under 100mph

The only problem is you must use the gorilla grip kind in order to qualify for the GM warranty

I will not help as you want them installed properly

Should be fun and it should not take too long to do the belts

Jeffer

Hahaha. I was trying the Saskatchewan method of bailer twine and coat hangers. Seemed to work for a while.

The dumb thing is it's not a difficult job and you are right that it doesn't take long...... I only seem to remember when I need to get somewhere and the belt is squeaking or I am sitting at a light and the belt is squeaking.......which reminds me that I need to get Manny to send the harmonic balancer I ordered.

I'll be able to hear you coming into the parking lot tomorrow morning Riley! Haha. I met up with Perry last night on the east side of Red Deer. He is the proud owner of a 1 week old Z06! Yes, he has that goofy smile on his face. Perry is planning on coming out tomorrow to Ponoka. Convoy on the highway! I can't wait!

Okay!
*Red deer folks meet at South side A&W at junction of Gaetz Ave and 19 street at 8:45AM.
*Leave by 9:00 am head to Blackfalds. Meet Riley and Stefanis01 and anyone else.
* leave by 9:20 and head for Ponoka
*arrive at 9:50ish.
Hey Paul, will try to be there at the A&W, we had the grandson come over for a sleep at the last min and Brenda is working at Vellnes, hope his parents will be here before you folks hit the A&W if not I will see you out there, they didn't leave his car seat or I would throw it in the car, wait can you put a car seat in th vette...lol...
Rob

I will be in the garage tonight working on the C4 after 9:00 tonight if you wanted to stop by Riley, could give you a hand on the belts then

Really wish I could have made it to meet some members. Work did shut down this weekend, but the notice was too short and the wife and I got swamped selling my Silverado. Hopefully next year works out! Looking forward to pictures.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.