Bearly Flying

RIP
You're a Regular 2 You're 10
Dec 31, 2009
Ponoka, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2001 C5
Hezzy, Somebuddy and I would like to invite You to the 4th Annual Meet and Greet.

4th%20Poster%202_zpsoci1lza8.jpg

Prairie Boy's Car Wash is located on the South End of Town, just off Hiway 2A

Map_zpsesycnm2m.jpg

Coffee, BBQ Burgers and Hot dogs will be provided.

Last year was a great time. 25 cars in total. I'd love to see another record turnout.
My hunni, Rainey is gonna take pictures again this year so we can send to what ever device you wish.
Hope to see everyone again this year and some new faces too.

"I checked the weather forecast.... gonna be dry and sunny for it. ( oh s**t, hope I didn't jinx it ) haha"

OK Brian, We will be watching you......:Nono1:

(We will still let you come, even if you don't have your car.....Well, unless you jinxed us....)

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!! This event for many of us is the first real run of the season with several people coming from a few hours away or other provinces. We are planning a similar run as last year however if its a great day theres no reason we couldn't extend the cruise! We are not making any plans for an over night trip however if individuals want to do this..............go for it. This event is all about meeting up with friends, meeting new friends, having some great FREE food and going for a cruise with a stop for a photo opt.

Brenda and I would be game for that Brian. Yup. The weather is the one thing we can't control.... We can put it out there for anyone interested to keep in mind, and we will see what the weather looks like closer to the date :cool: For those not interested in Sask Crossing, there's always a Gull Lake run for all or a bit longer run down to Rocky..... Now.... just gotta get Ginger through the break in before then.....

This year "Lola" my 71 is mechanically ready for a cruise. Still some odds and ends to sew up. small stuff ive been fiddling with over the winter.
Better get my @$$ in gear. Again my biggest project is the proper administration for the car. :Wtf:
This is coming together nicely so far. Im liking the ideas floating around here.

Sorry I didn't get to talk with you properly last year Hezzy. We'll have to catch up this year! I'm really looking forward to the meet. Not sure about the overnight but I'll be out for as much of the day as possible!

I have to re-meet most of you too. Have seen Paul and Don since at the RD Show and Shine but that's about it... A few of you are hard to miss though.... The green license plate and the GS stripes give you away Riley.... And hezzy, I will be watching for the barbie Vette... lol.... loved that car...

barbievette.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.