I would like to thank Everyone that came out, it was a Great Day.

We raised $225.25 in donations for Fort Mac, it will be donated through a local IGA grocery store, the Owner has pledged to match donations, so that brings it to $450. The IGA Corporate office has pledged to double what they receive, so now $900. It will be donated to the Red Cross, so the Federal Government will match that. Effectively turning into $1800.

Sorry didn't get any pictures worth posting, camera battery died before I got anything...and it seems your always too busy to take them anyways....

Hey Bruce! I heard when they donate money to the Red Cross, the Provincial and Federal Government will both match the donations turning our $225 into $5400 for the people of Fort Mac!

hahaha.... Great recap Riley.... You also have great vision by the way.... I didn't think I let you get close enough to me to read my plate.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Just kidding... It was a great day guys. Brenda and I much enjoyed it. We went for a bit of a run after leaving Gull Lake..... down to Bentley, Sylvan Lake, Innisfail and then home. Should have known we would be extending the ride a bit and invited the group...DUH!.... next time for sure... :Banghead:

It was so nice to meet everyone and obviously, Garry, Brian, and Vince, you were all missed. Here are the pictures.

Someone missed me.... thanks Riley.

I spent Saturday and Sunday re configuring things on my drone and adding new stuff I bought over the winter. That was the reason I could not make it to Ponoka. Mentioned it to Paul.

Why, because I planned to do a 4-5 road trip to BC the may long weekend and drive tons of southern BC, stop and do 10 min aerial video with my drone and drive to the next nice spot I see and video again.

Now, the forecast looks like 70-80% rain for BC Thursday - Tuesday so don't think I will go now.... will postpone maybe till early June. So, maybe I should have went to Ponoka instead.

I did get lots done and was cutting the changes too close that had to get to them... the week before I spent getting rid of my 91 octane fuel in the ZR1 to add 94 as I drag raced it on May 6th..... and the weekend before had 2 cars to clean up to put for sale --- so much to do

I will try plan 2017 better.

You got good weather. that is great!

Great pics Riley and others!

Brian

Looks like a fantastic time and I'm really sorry I couldn't make it this year! I will be picking up my new-to-me truck on Thursday, and will hopefully be able to trailer the race car out next year. It's good for short cruises, and road course racing, but not much else.

Thank you all for sharing pics, love seeing all the other Canadian Corvettes out there - so many amazing cars!

Looks like a fantastic time and I'm really sorry I couldn't make it this year! I will be picking up my new-to-me truck on Thursday, and will hopefully be able to trailer the race car out next year. It's good for short cruises, and road course racing, but not much else.

Thank you all for sharing pics, love seeing all the other Canadian Corvettes out there - so many amazing cars!
We will look forward to meeting you Nathan. Love your car and the stuff you have posted...

I'm looking forward to next year already! It would be fantastic to have your car out....er, I mean, have you out. :D

Lol - with any luck, I'm hoping there are a few more event opportunities this year to meet some members here...but definitely want to make Ponoka next year as well!

We will look forward to meeting you Nathan. Love your car and the stuff you have posted...

Thank you for the kind words - also looking forward to meeting more Canadian Corvette owners and enthusiasts!

I would like to see that one as well Nathan. Good luck with the new truck.

Thanks, hoping the new truck fits our needs without leaving us wanting a diesel. The new 6.2 DI is getting good reviews and very good fuel mileage, so fingers crossed.

:Cheers2: Everyone

Super write-ups and pictures. Makes me even sadder not to be there as only one yellow beauty in the group. Having tasted the success of getting seeding done in 10 days it gives me hope that I can try again for 2017...........that sort of fellowship is not the sort of event that one needs to be missing out on...........

Hey Gary yes we did miss your yellow beast.........oh and you of course!! Glad you got the crop all in now hopefully a long weekend of rain.
Yes Riley we have BF on that donation getting the best bang for our dollars.

I unfortunately was not able to bring my car to this event and had other plans for the weekend, but I did manage to surprise Tinman and show up for this event later in the day with my SUVette instead. It was great to meet a bunch of you guys, and words cannot express the thrill I had in chasing a C4 ZR1 along the cruise out to the lake. I'm looking forward to another meet, and should be able to have my car there next time.

Hey Hezzy.... Just wanted to add a big thanks once again to Rainey for the great photography once again this year. She does a great job and it's much appreciated.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.