Thanks for posting the link to the tickets! I'm going to try my best to get that Centennial Edition GS out west!:D

Good man Riley -- Worth a donation for sure with only 33k tickys available. I know I'll put 50 into it. Would be kinda neat if one of our group won it wouldn't it......

For those who'd also like tickets:

http://www.copingcentre.com/Car_raffle_2012.pdf

Oh nuts! I called them this morning and they can't sell tickets outside of Ontario as they only have a provincial lottery license. Can anyone (Colin) swing me 6 tickets? I'll figure out how to get the funds to you later.

Oh nuts! I called them this morning and they can't sell tickets outside of Ontario as they only have a provincial lottery license. Can anyone (Colin) swing me 6 tickets? I'll figure out how to get the funds to you later.

Sure thing -- and anyone else who wants just holler -- I know you're good for it, just say how many you want.

I'll have to put individual's names on sets of tickets and mail them to you. How's that?
If you win you'll have to come to Cambridge to claim your new car.:D

I've called Glen and Shirley of the COPING Center to discuss out of province purchases and qualification for winning the car just to confirm for you. I should hear from them tomorrow sometime so stay tuned.
C.

Last edited:
Excellent, thanks Colin. Worse comes to worse, IF I did win, you may have to claim it. AND, if I DID win it, I would be out in Cambridge faster than you can say "So we're not important enough for you to come out east but win one Corvette and bam your here."

Excellent, thanks Colin. Worse comes to worse, IF I did win, you may have to claim it. AND, if I DID win it, I would be out in Cambridge faster than you can say "So we're not important enough for you to come out east but win one Corvette and bam your here."

Ok here's what the COPING people suggested: Buy the tickets for you and put your name on them. Apparently anyone can buy the tickets while in Ontario but cannot order them from outside the province. If not bought while in province then I'd have to buy them in my name.

So what I can do is take a picture of those tickets you purchased with the #'s and write your name on them to show who's they are.
If you do win, the car will be awarded to me and I'd have to transfer it to you.

I don't mind helping out as I'm sure you wouldn't mind paying the HST due on transfer.
It's a bit of a downer having to pay the HST but think of the prize that you won and of course the COPING cause that you have contributed to.

If you do decide to go ahead with our plan, I'll email my home address for you to send a cheque for the tickets you buy or I have PayPal for everyone's convenience.

Cheers,
Colin.

Paypal works for me. I'm not concerned with paying the HST. I'll worry about that if am lucky enough to win the car. The fun for me is just the thought of being able to win it while helping out a great charity.

I'd rather pay the HST to Coping than the government.

Paypal works for me. I'm not concerned with paying the HST. I'll worry about that if am lucky enough to win the car. The fun for me is just the thought of being able to win it while helping out a great charity.

I'd rather pay the HST to Coping than the government.

Cool Riley -- I'll send a pm with my PP info.

I too wish the HST could go to COPING also -- Anyway lets cross that bridge when we get there and see what needs to be done.

Soon as I hear details from you I'll email the pertinent info after purchase,

Thanks from the COPING people.

Cheers,
Colin.

Order is in the works, Riley -- I'll stop in their office tomorrow on the way to Mom's then I'll send pics of tickys with your name on them tomorrow.
Thanks in advance from the COPING people for the 9 ticket purchase.

Cheers,
Colin.

I just talked to Shirley at the COPING Center, I'm in. I hope someone from here does manage to win it.

Good man Wayne. I hope by "in" that you're attending too. We need your beauty 'vette to display. (and of course you.:rofl:).

Shirley and indeed the whole crew down there at the COPING Center are a treat to talk to. Very nice people doing a very much appreciated service to our community.

Good luck to all who attend or otherwise have tickets (hi Riley-:D) ...

Would be very nice for someone in our group to win.......

C.

I also hope you plan on attending Wayne. I know I certainly plan on it.
Question...... I am under the impression that the $20 entrance fee buys you a ticket on the raffle... Is this correct?
If not I will make sure I get one by other means.......... and yes it would be great to see one of the guys here win.

I also hope you plan on attending Wayne. I know I certainly plan on it.
Question...... I am under the impression that the $20 entrance fee buys you a ticket on the raffle... Is this correct?
If not I will make sure I get one by other means.......... and yes it would be great to see one of the guys here win.

Hey Brian, yes all participants who attend by purchasing an entrance ticket will get 3 raffle tickets for the grand prize draw ....... A new Grand Sport.:eek:

Extra tickets are available for those who want more.

Good luck to all.

Colin.

3 more sleeps - I seeing 60% chance of good weather on the forecast at this point.

The weather network's forecast is even better:
80% chance of sun with a few clouds. (20% POP)
18 - 23 degees C. from 8am to 1pm.
15 kph winds from the east.

Nice weather for just about anything.

Lookin' forward to meeting everyone.....

See you Saturday 8am.

Colin.

I will be there...:agree: my girlfreind and I were wondering if there were any attractions that are worth seeing there in Cambridge ?? We are sleeping there 2 nights going back up to Quebec on Sunday...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread