Boo. No ticket yet.... I would LOVE to meet everyone out east but it may have to wait until next summer. Too many weddings and family events this year soaking up the holidays. I'll put it on the list for next summer and try to budget for it.

Boo. No ticket yet.... I would LOVE to meet everyone out east but it may have to wait until next summer. Too many weddings and family events this year soaking up the holidays. I'll put it on the list for next summer and try to budget for it.

Just know you're always welcome should you find the time to visit.

C.

Will be there as usual, not2melo will have a few more mods by then.
Looking forward to seeing everyone and some warmer weather this year!
Last year was on the chilly side :eek:

Glad to hear it N2M -- will be a great meet and we'll all get to meet many members we've not seen b4....and all for a great cause too.

I'm also anxious to get my mods in to show everyone too.

Can't beet that.

Roll on Spring!

C.

A few new cosmetic items on the outside, ACI front spoiler, side skirts and rear spoiler with some custom chrome emblems front and back.
Added some reservoir painted covers and my Katech relocation truck coils where painted by Manny. :)
Adding a entire stereo package, speakers, amp, double din with multimedia deck GPS, bluetooth etc, etc.
Finally starting to run out of thing to do to the car! Should have everything ready by showtime :rofl:

Not far off now folks........and the weather is staying fine.

..............but how are we gonna have a chance in the car show against the Nasty1??????

I know: handcuff and gag Manny and throw a tarp over it.

Just a thought. :seeya:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't jinx it!:D

LOL, Riley, I'm just goin' with the 'percentages' -- no worries...

We're well overdue for a real nice spring...Let's hope our sweetheart Mother Nature blesses us nicely this year.

Hope it pans out well -- If not someone's gonna barbecue my a$$ for sure.:D

Another little prod to keep this thread current .....

Come on Spring!!!!

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread