1LZ HTC 1LZ $137,798 Cad
2LZ HTC 2LZ $144,798 Cad
3LZ HTC 3LZ $150,798 Cad

E-Ray ZER Package is $500 USD

Attachments

• 2024 C8 order guide.pdf
    660.5 KB · Views: 573
Last edited:
I'm definitely going RipTide Blue but torn on interior color...
Cam, You have to get 3LZ but unless you want something that requires an override, that interior will look the best. I think Riptide blue will
look like the C6 ZR1 Jetstream Blue.

Shoot...wasn't sure I'd want to go 3LZ. I'll need to think about that upcharge.
Cam, it's $3895 difference this year when you factor in the included GT2 seats, and that's the only way I know of to also get blue stitching throughout the interior!

I'm already at $130.6K US and I haven't added everything yet!
Can anyone estimate what the dead cost is of adding a 80 lb electric motor/4 batteries and adding the components to make a car
all wheel drive? I am trying to figure out why this car/options that's basically the same as the stingray is 50K more?
What else is driving the cost of this car up or is it just GM knowing they will sell everyone they make and getting greedy?

Reactions: Murray20c8
Can anyone estimate what the dead cost is of adding a 80 lb electric motor/4 batteries and adding the components to make a car
all wheel drive? I am trying to figure out why this car/options that's basically the same as the stingray is 50K more?
What else is driving the cost of this car up or is it just GM knowing they will sell everyone they make and getting greedy?
My best guess is engineering costs more than parts. It’s actually pretty hard software wise to get separate power trains to react in sync without nuking each other in a high performance application. The NSX was delayed years optimizing mostly due to that. There is also the whole power/ regen management to extract power when needed.

Exciting technology but I definitely wouldn’t want to be one of the first to prove it with my money.

the cost is coming from a multi-million dollar engineering investment of "one like none"

the cost is coming from a multi-million dollar engineering investment of "one like none"
My revised question is guessing the dead cost of the hardware and now adding the development costs of the software?
Denis would the marketing costs of the campaign not just come out of the marketing costs that are added to every vehicle?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.