Oct 8, 2016
West Vancouver, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2022 C8 Z51 3LT HTC
Province
BC
Site Maintenance

Ordered Saturday: 2024 3LZ ZER HTC with: carbon fiber interior trim, front lift, GT2 Seats black and tan interior, black trim delete MSRP $173K.
No idea when I will get it - LOL Passed up a black 3LZ Z06/Z07 HTC. I hope I have attached the correct link this time?
Site Maintenance
No idea what site maintenance means?
Won't let me past link with pics??

Last edited by a moderator:
Site Maintenance

Ordered Saturday: 2024 3LZ ZER HTC with: carbon fiber interior trim, front lift, GT2 Seats black and tan interior, black trim delete MSRP $173K.
No idea when I will get it - LOL Passed up a black 3LZ Z06/Z07 HTC. I hope I have attached the correct link this time?
Site Maintenance
The site link works anyway.

1698173320149.png

Nice looking vehicle!

Sad about the ++ high price. Gone are the days when buying a new Corvette in Canada is something many can afford...with lots of Stingrays clocking in at $100K+ and now the Z06 and E-Ray at close to $200K or up. These prices include taxes. These "made-for-Canada-only" 2024 prices are compliments of our friends at GM ("Grab Money" ... especially from Canadians ... after all, they won't mind!?!). :(

Nice looking vehicle!

Sad about the ++ high price. Gone are the days when buying a new Corvette in Canada is something many can afford...with lots of Stingrays clocking in at $100K+ and now the Z06 and E-Ray at close to $200K or up. These prices include taxes. These "made-for-Canada-only" 2024 prices are compliments of our friends at GM ("Grab Money" ... especially from Canadians ... after all, they won't mind!?!). :(
CDN $$$ - based on that prices should probably be higher? This will be an awesome car at that price. Can't get anything comparable at that price I do not think?
Thank you - same color as my Z51 - interior nicer with GT2 seats in Napa (black/tan combo)- have competition seats now which are very uncomfortable when driving for a long time.

• Love
Reactions: nascar03
The site link works anyway.

View attachment 115668
MSRP is $191K NOT $172K. I wish it were the later. For some bizarre reason I thought I was paying $172K?? No fun getting old - LOL. Equally equipped Z06, I think is about $220K?? Okay, good news for everyone using chevy canada . ca to build and price: the price in the summary includes the federal luxury tax. I just got a call from my dealer to tell this after apologizing profusely as he did not know this either. I talked to him this morning telling him what I owed made no sense to me because $192K was not far off a Z06. He is in the process of sending my new and muchly improved net price. Saving me quite of bit of dough vs I what I thought.

Last edited:
Site Maintenance

Site Maintenance
The link works now. Love the interior choice. Same one I picked. Looks very nice with the red . As well with the hypersonic grey IMHO . Also should get less windshield reflections which can be both annoying and distracting. Beautiful car. :sax:

The link works now. Love the interior choice. Same one I picked. Looks very nice with the red . As well with the hypersonic grey IMHO . Also should get less windshield reflections which can be both annoying and distracting. Beautiful car. :sax:
Thank you. Glare was an issue; but, no more. No competition seats which were uncomfortable on long trips. I am 3000 right now. Not sure what that means. They declined the order the first time and sent it back to the dealer: no interior carbon fiber or my really nice wheels - so, had to resubmit without CF and wheels. The car will be stunning with that wide ass and large feet. Never thought I'd say that about a woman - :ROFL: LOL.

Reactions: 1st Vette
Just visited BG Assembly today on vacations. E-Rays are hitting the line tomorrow for customer cars. They didn’t say how much it would slow down production but they sure confirmed that they have extra time planned for Erays.
Good to know as I am at 3000 right now!!!

• Love
Reactions: nascar03
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.