This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Announcement 2021 C8 allocations now being released to dealers

hi, i receive my allocation feb 4 with a dealer in NB, i talk to them and im price protect, right now im status 3300, tpw was suppose to be march 8 but now its march 22 but can change anytime, i also receive another call yesterday from another dealer they receive 10 allocation

A question about allocations if I may. And if this has been covered my apologies in advance. Do all dealers across Ontario receive allocations on the same Thursday or are they spaced out ever other allocation period to not overwhelm the system. For example. 50 percent of dealers in Ontario get theirs this past Thursday, then in two weeks the other 50 percent of dealers receive theirs for the month? As it appears vettes are monthly if at all. Thank you

Rob

This is my build which IMO gives the best bang for the buck:
2 LT - Z51 (no mag ride)
Black wheels
Ceramic coating.
Took it out on a short maiden voyage today. Roads are now dry. I can’t say enough. It’s a race car with comfort!

Thank you for the detailed explaination!

MY 2021 C8 arrived at Leggat today. If anyone wants to see the Metallic Mist Red it will be on the showroom floor for a few days before I have a chance to pick it up.
Hey Neminator, congrats on the new ride, nice colour choice . I have also ordered a Red Mist and have never seen one.
I am in Stoney Creek ,so I am assuming the Leggat dealer is in Burlington ? I will be making the trip to look at yours tomorrow if it is in Burlington.
Thanks

Somebody in my neighborhood has the red mist. It's a very nice dark red. my wife says it looks like a really red burnt umber. He has the high wing and black rims

I too almost went Red Mist but in the end my first love is Sebring Orange:

Reactions: wrxninja and Zedder
Yes. The one in Burlington. It's downstairs. Enjoy.