Jan 12, 2020
London
VetteCoins
Car
20 3LT Z51 Matrix G
Province
ON
Hello Everyone!
I apologise for not being online as much but we have been overwhelmed with business ever since we started back up. I was able to purchase about 8 Corvettes from various sources and we have sold all but two. I have lots of fun updates but the reason for my post is to get an idea of how many people would be interested in a C8 Brochure. GM canada has unfortunately decided to not to produce brochures anymore and I am putting my foot down on this. I think its only fair that if you purchase a C8 from me that you get a brochure. I am in the process of exporting in some brochures but they are going to cost me quite a bit to get. I have two questions for you all. Would you like a brochure? and are you willing to pay 35-40 CDN$ for it. I am hoping you guys can help me out in getting an idea of how much interest there is as I would be open to purchasing a massive amount and sell them to dealers and owners.
Let me know asap

This awesome CCF Member is offering to go out-of-his-way for other Members of CCF.
I am rather appreciative when seeing a Canadian Corvette Forums Member doing stuff like this.
We see it often. especially with Cruises, regardless if one is interested or not.

So please reply if interested.
There's no need to respond if with comments negative to this offer.
This is the wrong Forum for that type of thing.
JMO

Last edited:
Hello Everyone!
I apologise for not being online as much but we have been overwhelmed with business ever since we started back up. I was able to purchase about 8 Corvettes from various sources and we have sold all but two. I have lots of fun updates but the reason for my post is to get an idea of how many people would be interested in a C8 Brochure. GM canada has unfortunately decided to not to produce brochures anymore and I am putting my foot down on this. I think its only fair that if you purchase a C8 from me that you get a brochure. I am in the process of exporting in some brochures but they are going to cost me quite a bit to get. I have two questions for you all. Would you like a brochure? and are you willing to pay 35-40 CDN$ for it. I am hoping you guys can help me out in getting an idea of how much interest there is as I would be open to purchasing a massive amount and sell them to dealers and owners.
Let me know asap

I would take a couple from you Morgan. I appreciate the offer. I think it is a mistake not to continue with them. Such an emotional purchase needs to have a brochure to thumb through. The on screen is good but don’t always want to look at a screen when you do it all day for work.

Don't forget guys that there is that new coffee table book coming out in September too. I am sure this link was posted here on CCF somewhere. There was a good pre-order price of $52 Canadian. I hope I get my car before the book! Still want those brochures too Morgan. Thanks again very much for making the effort.
Amazon product ASIN 0760367434

Are you willing to pay 35-40 CDN$ ?
NO 🔫
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
exchange rate is 40 % once you tack on visa fees and shipping you are at 35
If this is the $20 brochure from the museum store … shipping would be minimum $20.
Museum shipping is extreme cross-border.
So with exchange … it will be closer to CAN$55 for one brochure shipped to Canada

Last edited:
Reactions: 12cents
If this is the $20 brochure from the museum store … shipping would be minimum $20.
Museum shipping is extreme cross-border.
So with exchange … it will be closer to CAN$55 for one brochure shipped to Canada
you are correct, the shipping is almost the same for 1 as 10

and one bends easier as well

Reactions: YFCvii
you are correct, the shipping is almost the same for 1 as 10

and one bends easier as well
correcto-mundo ...
Standard USPS Shiiping of 10 brochures to Canada is about US$290 total
and with exchange it will average out at CAN$41 for each brochure.

… I don't think I have 9 friends though … LOL

so that offer posted by this thread may be just ticked-boo

Reactions: ddgermann
Status
Not open for further replies.